August 2013 Moms
Options

Milestones

So how many walkers do we have now? Alexis is taking a couple of steps, but more like trying to balance, not really walking.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Photobucket

Re: Milestones

• Options
    APK141APK141 member
    O is a walker. About 75% of the time. He is still much faster crawling. But loves to walk around.
  • Options

I have no walker, or crawler!

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    furiously crawling as of this month, and cruising as of this week. Just at the end of last week he was pulling up. I feel like things are moving so fast once he figured out he can pull up and take steps.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    DD can't even stand unassisted for longer than about 3 seconds. She can kind of walk around her playpen while holding on, but even then she tends to lose her balance after a little bit. She'll turn 1 on August 22nd. 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options
    She's taken a grand total of 4 steps. Not in a row. Lol! But she's trying SO hard!

• Options
    Ryker took his first steps around 10 months and has been walking steady for about 3 weeks. He's a year on Aug 13 :) he's also a climber lol climbs everything and anything. The combo keeps me on my toes lol
    **July Siggy Challenge**
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    KMck27KMck27 member
    We have a walker/runner/climber on our hands. He is fast too!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Crawling, cruising, and climbing over here.  He's starting to try to stand unassisted the last couple days, but he still falls after a few seconds.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD is a super fast crawler, and sometime she crawls on her hands and feet rather than on her hands and knees. She also cruises around on furniture. She took her first steps on Monday, but generally gets around by crawling.

• Options
    Cruising, but no walking!
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Cruising, but no walking!

This.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    Crawling, cruising, and attempting to stand unassisted.
  • Options
    Zach took his first steps at 10 months and now he is walking, climbing and occasionally running. We are trying to teach him to walk in shoes when put in public. But all he does is take a step in them and start crawling.
  • Options
    Walking since about 10 months and he hardly ever crawls anymore. He is all over the place and climbs everything as well
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Jackson was born 8/11/2013 3:53 am 6 lbs 12 oz
  • Options
    Just started walking but still crawls mostly. He will take 6-10 steps at a time and then fall but he keeps trying constantly. He will be 1 on Monday!
  • Options
    KatieS7 said:

Me neither.

Is your ped worried?
    image image

• Options
    No walking yet here, but lots of cruising around! She can stand on her own better and I don't think it'll be too long before the walking begins!

• Options
    No crawling and no walking. Today he spent most of the day trying to crawl or walk so I fear it will happen soon.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Bentley crawls and if he has something to push or hold onto he walks, but the balance isnt there yet(he doesnt even stand on his own)
  • Options
    Colton is cruising like crazy, will walk 4-5 steps then fall! But man can do he do a crazy fast crawl!
  • Options
    Lili is all over the place. One second she's by my side, and the next she's clear across the house.

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    Congratulations @TexasGirl81‌

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Soleil3 said:
    KatieS7 said:

Me neither.

Is your ped worried?
    Next visit is in three weeks, so he will let us know then. :)
    "The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Options
    Started at 10 months, all my others didn't take their first steps until a year! :O
    Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• Options
    Congrats Texas!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Mlc10811 said:

Sadie can crawl like there's no tomorrow. She's able to stand un assisted for long periods of time, even do a little dance too! She's great at furniture surfing and walking while holding our fingers. For the past 2 weeks I've been thinking she's just going to take off walking, but nothing yet.

This is Joel, too. He turns 1 on 9/3.
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• Options
    Full on walking and starting to test out running! First steps were a week before his 10 month and it took him a solid three weeks to get good at it.
    imageimage

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Walking & starting to gain speed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"