July 2012 Moms
Options

Beating a dead horse

Back story to question below: Our house will be move in ready in a couple months in which we were planning on moving Cooper out of the crib to a toddlerish bed. We wanted to wait because the thought of moving all that furniture in and out within a couple of months doesn't sound fun.
So last night Cooper needed to pee in the middle of the night (we haven't night trained yet) so she took her diaper off and yelled for me. The stupid monitor died so I couldn't hear her and she peed in her bed and had a mental breakdown because she was so upset about it.
SO we took the front rail off the crib to avoid this problem. Now she can come get me if need be.

Question:
Did y'all put one of those bed rail things on the toddler bed or just leave it open??
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Beating a dead horse

• Options

I just switched this week and put the front (half rail) on. I found that I went back to putting her breathable bumper on because she is fascinated with putting her legs thru it and getting caught.

Ours didn't come with the half rail for some reason
  • Options
    Our toddler bed has a small lip on either side. It extends from the head of the bed about half way down. Even with that DD#1 still managed to fall out of it a few times.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok! Headed to Wally World to get a rail. Thank y'all :)
  • Options
    I left it open. She only fell out once and it didn't even phase her lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"