December 2014 Moms

~* Sunday Ticker Change *~

24 Weeks today!! Baby is the size of a cantaloupe. 

We just had some friends over and the girl asked me, "I know all pregnancies are different but for you what has been the hardest part?" and I thought that would be a good question to ask all of you as well. For me, I said that it was just the general aches and pains. That and I have allergies right now and the medicine I am allowed to take doesn't do anything for me so I feel miserable. What about you ladies? 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

Re: ~* Sunday Ticker Change *~

• 22 weeks and baby is the size of a papaya.

My mood has been pretty hard to rangle in lately. I go from happy to a complete sour puss back to happy again. I know I have been giving my DH whip lash but he is amazing and handling it the best way possible.
    Back aches and boob pain have sucked as well.

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • ebl2ebl2 member
    amw0914 said:
    Another 24 week cantaloupe :)Which means VDAY! As far as hardest part: being tired, having serious pelvic pain, and braxton hicks but still having to continue on with work and home life! Some days I wish I could just lay in bed all day.
    Just curious... what's V day?

image   image

• Loading the player...
  • 23 weeks today.

I'd say the hardest part so far are the aches and pains. I did not notice or have this with DS.

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PgAL : 04/2013 BFP - mmc/d&c  : 12/2013 BFP - chemical pregnancy

• 22 weeks. Papaya. The hardest part for me is still being nauseous and really working hard to actually eat. That plus chasing a toddler. Also the heat this pregnancy. Last time I was not pregnant in the summer and I would much rather be pregnant in the winter.
    Baby Z: 5/21/12

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

**December 2014 September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall - Fall Leaves and Apple Cider**
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ebl2ebl2 member
    Thanks, I had no idea what it meant. Not to change the subject but on my last BMB we had a girl give birth to her baby who was 24 weeks and some days. I am thrilled to say that her baby survived and is doing fantastic! 

image   image

• 23 weeks today!

I can't name a single thing that has been difficult yet ::knock on wood:: no morning sickness or extreme tiredness or aches and pains or weight gain or mood swings. Several people have said "ughh I hated pregnancy isn't it horrible?!" And when I say I haven't had any bad experiences their response is usually "oh you're one of those girls I hate" lol why thank you!
  • Another cantaloupe here! (well, tomorrow)

I'd have to say the emotions/guilt of number 2 taking away DS' only child status, emotions in general, RLP which I hardly felt with DS but definitely do this time, and the back pain...ohhh the back pain. DH and I have also hit a rough patch lately because he has finally realized this is really happening and we will soon be 2 vs. 2 kids to adults instead of 2 against 1. I think it's harder on him to accept the baby because he's not bonding with him the way I am on a daily basis. Maybe I can chalk this up to the emotions too.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• 23 weeks on Tuesday. Can't wait for V day!

All my pregnancies have been fairly similar. This time it's a bit harder because I'm type II diabetic and had to start the GD diet and finger pricking at 12 weeks instead of 28 weeks.
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years
    BFP3 - 3/31/14, Harmony Test 6/5/14 - It's a BOY!

• LSauer21 said:

23 weeks today!

I can't name a single thing that has been difficult yet ::knock on wood:: no morning sickness or extreme tiredness or aches and pains or weight gain or mood swings. Several people have said "ughh I hated pregnancy isn't it horrible?!" And when I say I haven't had any bad experiences their response is usually "oh you're one of those girls I hate" lol why thank you!

You are one of those girls I hate! But mostly because I am jealous of you. I want to enjoy pregnancy SO BAD, but it's hard when you're nauseous 24/7 for 40 weeks.
    Baby Z: 5/21/12

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

**December 2014 September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall - Fall Leaves and Apple Cider**
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • :-( sorry, I'm sure the next time around it won't be sunshine n rainbows
  • I was 21 weeks on Friday, a pomegranate. The worst has been sleeping...I am a stomach sleeper through and through and have had a really hard time adjusting to side sleeping (even with ALL the pillows!)

However, I found out Saturday the I'm having a little girl, and moments like that make it all worth it!
  • 22 weeks yesterday, we have a papaya now! The hardest part for me has been more recently with the back and hip pain. I always know when I'm stretching because the RLP and the pain in my hips like someone is sitting on each side and pushing down is unmistakeable. I waddle around so much when that happens

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The hardest thing for me so far has been the nausea and sensitivity to smells, which mostly went away around 14 weeks - since then, things have been amazing! And my baby is 23 weeks tomorrow! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"