Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

** IloveErich**

I remember you from the SAL board and you had given me some good advice a few times. I had no AF after my first MC and I know that you had long cycles and understood the pain of waiting. You announced your BFP shortly after I got my third one and I m/c about a week before you at 8 weeks. I just logged on and went through some old posts and was very sad to see you here. The pain of multiple m/c in a row is terrible and I don't know about you, but seems to be worse at the holidays. I dont post often so you might not remember me, but I wanted you to know that I'm so sorry for your loss and how much I appreciated your feedback.

Re: ** IloveErich**

• Options
    Thank you so much for your post. I just came back to the Bump for the first time in several days and just happened to scroll down. I made it through Christmas and everything okay, but suddenly New Years is just kicking me down. I was just sitting here feeling really depressed, and this totally lifted my spirits. I'm glad I was able to help you in the past and I very much appreciate your sympathy right now. May we both have a better 2009!
  • Options
    New Year's was tough for me too. Despite trying to focus on celebrating a good 2009, it's hard not to think about how bad 2008  was. Have you had any testing or anything done? I am being tested for the MTHFR gene but my dr. has mixed feelings on that. Everything else has been normal. I wish you the best and let's both hope for good news this new year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"