December 2014 Moms
Options

RLP is no joke

I am cranky and sleep deprived so I'm already Ms. Negative today but holy hell I feel like my hips are separating by the minute. I have been pretty lucky this whole pregnancy with the only real painful thing being my back; but with the combination of back pain and RLP today I am just horrible to be around! All of my staff have figured out to stay away from my office unless it's necessary. I feel really bad about it, I'm not trying to take out my discomfort on anyone, I just can't seem to cheer up. I need ice cream and hugs from my son ASAP.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

Re: RLP is no joke

• Options
    Hugs!! I wish I could send you all the ice cream. RLP and sciatica has been kicking my butt for weeks now. Ugh. So so miserable.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    I've mostly been getting the sudden and quick RLP pains. But yesterday I had more continued FLP pain on my right side whenever I moved or walked. I ended up popping a Tylenol and sleeping with an icepack on my groin/hip. It's much better today fortunately. I hope yours improves!
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@ashtonkitty1 I'm guessing maybe that's the case, I've been overdoing it quite a bit these past 2 weeks with DH being gone. Friday night I converted DS' crib into the toddler/day bed option and it was harder than I thought it would be, plus I've been working crazy person hours. I'm glad to hear maybe it'll only be temporary!

@kdm06c I would love, love, love if you could send me all the ice cream :) My OB gave me a different prescription this week for back pain, I think it's called Flexoral (sp?) and it helps the pain but it also makes me extremely tired so I can only take it at night. Not much help!

@LinziLoo09 I've been the same, my RLP has been random until today it's just been nonstop. Icky! I might have to try the ice pack when I get home.

Thanks for the hugs ladies

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"