Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Formula still good?

I messed up and had some baby food squeeze bags and powder formula that I bought this morning in the hot car all day.  I threw the baby food out, but am wondering if the formula is also bad.  It's an unopened container of Similac Advance with a foil seal.  On the container it says to store at room temperature and avoid extreme temperatures.  How extreme is extreme?  It was in the high 80s here today.  Is it ruined?  Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Formula still good?

• Options
    I would say its fine it wasn't in there for weeks - I would see if the bottle looks normal if it does try it - I domt think it would hurt it
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would say its fine also, I used to have to special order lo's formula and u gotta figure it sits on a delivery truck for at least a day or two, and most arent temperature controlled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with PPs. With the formula? I did the same thing in the winter. I called Emfamil and they told me it should be fine as long as it looks normal when mixed. They said the powder generally holds up well in those situations.
    Can't figure out the signature thing, so here's the short, short version.....first daughter born on November 10, 2013. She was conceived through the magic of IVF after 2+ years of TTC.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"