December 2014 Moms
Options

Margaritaville!

Ok so for all you mommas who loved their margaritas and strawberry daq's before pregnancy I found the holy freaking grail! I was shopping at my local Kroger and found in the water enhancer section Margaritaville brand water flavoring in regular margarita and strawberry daq. Needless to say they were purchased and taste like the real deal obvi minus tequila. Well worth the 4$ paid for it and seriously recommended it !

Re: Margaritaville!

• Options
    That sounds delicious right about now!
  • Options
    I need these in my life!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's great! Haven't looked for it anywhere else since we shop at one grocery store but soo wonderful. I did put some water and ice in the blender with a few squirts of the enhancer and it's like the real
  • Options
    I saw frozen Popsicles with alcohol free margarita, daquari, and pink colada. Going to have to check out the water section at my store soon...my mouth was watering walking by a Mexican restaurant last night and seeing people with margarita.

Test
  • Options
    Went out for lunch with my sister yesterday to Chilis and she had the audacity to have a platinum presidente margarita! My mouth literally watered!
  • Options
    This made my week. The search for these will start tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"