LGBT Parenting
Options

Another Teething Question

Has anyone else's children vomited as part of their teething process?  A few days before Ash's bottom two teeth came in, he vomited immediately after a MON feeding.  Last night, he vomited twice.  He woke up around 1:30am and poor thing had vomited his solid food in his crib.  We brought him to bed with us, I fed him, and we went to sleep.  A couple hours later, he vomited again.  Not spit up, major vomit.  Sorry if this is gross.  He doesn't have a temperature and now he's up for the day and super happy.  I'm more than ever convinced that these teeth are coming through in the next few days.  Anybody else experience this?  Or any other telltale signs of immediate teething?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Another Teething Question

• Options
    Baby K got 6 teeth in within just a few months of one another. I don't know exactly when it was but she did throw up a few random times. She didn't have any other symptoms and it happened a few different times on different days. Sorry I don't have more detailed information but my days are a blur these days. But the extra saliva, sometimes snot and stuff could upset their stomach.
    T & G My wife and I married 9/10/11 in Niagara Falls, NY
    HSG 12/12/12        
    #1 ICI 12/15/12              BFN on 12/29/12
    #2 ICI  1/11/13                BFN 1/28/13                       
    #3 ICI 2/11/13                 BFN

#4 ICI August 2013,  Clomid 100mg    BFN on 8/30/13 
    #5 ICI September-Clomid 100,  mg ICI 8/15 and 8/16,  BFN on 9/3
    #6 ICI October-Clomid 150 mg for 5 days   BFN 10/27
    uterine laparoscopy on 11/14-no endo or cysts
    #7 IUI December-Clomid 150mg    BFP 12/21
    12/23 Beta 51     12/26 Beta 209!
    First ultrasound on January 8th 2014-great healthy heartbeat
    Second Ultrasound January 23 (8 weeks) we got to see and hear the heartbeat
    Third Ultrasound Feb 4th(10 weeks), then will  released to OBGYN'
    It's a GIRL!
    We welcomed Adalyn Cooper Elizabeth on 8/29/14
    She was 7lbs 11oz and 19.6 inches long

Proud foster parents to two little girls ages 2.5 yrs old, M,  and 1 year old, K

• Options
    I really think/hope so.  And, yes, poor thing.  And poor moms.  It was pretty gross.  It will make for a good confession story the next go around... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, that stinks. Poor guy throwing up. Oliver hasn't puked while teething, but you know how it is..... They are all different. Hope he gets those top ones soon. We went from no teeth to 6 in just a few weeks and contended with extreme fussiness and drool but no other signs they were coming.
    Same sex couple, Married 8/6/11
    Baby Oliver born 11/27/13

TTC stats with donor sperm...
    IUI #1 with trigger, 1/4/13 - BFN
    IUI #2 with trigger, 2/1/13 BFN
    IUI #3 with tigger, 2/28/12 BFP EDD 11/21/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"