December 2014 Moms

just wanted y'all to know. ...

My little turd has been kicking me all day. Lol. It so funny to finally be able to feel it. Can't not wait till the boyfriend can feel it. One week & get to see him again & find out what our little turd is. :-D so happy.

Re: just wanted y'all to know. ...

• It's a funny, but amazing feeling!
  • It is crazy how more active LO has become in a week. Last week I could barely feel it. Now I can feel it all the time. :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • & my mom tried to feel it yesterday. .. and I am not really up for the people touching me thing... freaks me out.
  • I know what you mean. I went from feeling nothing, to feeling a few hard kicks Saturday, and I've felt lots of movement Ever since.it's just weird to go from nothing to tons of movement in one day!
  • Congrats!  That is exciting.  I bet he can't wait to feel them.  Did you announce what you were having?  Were you able to share with him the results from your U/S?

Test
  • I've been able to feel for a while and DH and DS have felt a few times. Last night while in bed DH and I watched her have a dance party in there, my whole lower belly was going crazy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited August 2014
    @CandEChicago‌ we finally find out Friday. My sonogram is Friday. And I am going to see him Saturday. My mom is going to do a box for us to open together so we can find out together. I am so excited! Just ready for it to hurry up & get here. Lol.

@MissChristineMarie‌ yeah. I have some friends who saw & said the same thing. Even tho is Marvels, I probably won't go see it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"