July 2012 Moms

Dinner Dates

My H and I are going on a dinner date tonight to celebrate our wedding anniversary, and I'm super excited! My in-laws are going to baby-sit. What do you do when you have someone babysit for dinner? Can we simply order them a pizza? I really don't feel like cooking them a meal, since that takes away most of the fun of going out for a meal... Tumaini will be eating left-overs that I know she likes.
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Dinner Dates

• I always make sure there's a frozen pizza in the freezer they can have. Most of my babysitters (i.e. my BFF or stepsister) will bring their own food if they want something other than that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• zyaszyas member
    when our sitter is here during a meal, she usually just eats whatever I leave for Ava (I always leave enough for both) but she also brings her own food sometimes too. 

When Ava goes to my inlaws, I always send food with her but she usually just eats whatever food they have there. They have certain treats that she only gets at their house so it makes it a little more special and I don't mind. 

But yes to the pizza!! We have also ordered pizza for our sitter and Ava when we've gone out for dinner. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I say thanks, Shit I feel bad now lol

• We went with the pizza, and it was just fine. It was nice not having to worry about it. Thanks laides!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"