December 2014 Moms
Options

:: Pokes head in:: hello?

HAI!!!!1111!1!1!1!!1!1!!!

I've been so flipping busy at work and with life in general. Each time I pop my head in here it was sex announcements or baby names. Figured I wasn't missing too much.

I got notified that I have 17 weeks left in this pregnancy and I freaked the effffff out. I have done NOTHING in preperation. Seriously not a damn thing.

How are all my ladies? How is everyone feeling as we're sneaking ever closer to 3rd tri?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Re: :: Pokes head in:: hello?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    JaymeeLH said:

Oh and a newbie entertaining-ly thought that she could talk shit about D14 on the 2nd tri board and none of us would find out...which led to one of the shit show posts. She hasn't made an appearance since a couple of us called her out on her post

Oh bless her heart. What a dumbass.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Oh and a newbie entertaining-ly thought that she could talk shit about D14 on the 2nd tri board and none of us would find out...which led to one of the shit show posts. She hasn't made an appearance since a couple of us called her out on her post
    Oh bless her heart. What a dumbass.
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12408113/birth-month-club/p1 she joined at the beginning of July, but literally intro'd maybe 4 days before she wrote us all off

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was wondering where you had gone off to!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    I had the same thought today about almost only having 17 weeks left in the pregnancy. Freaked me out a little bit, especially since I start back to work Monday and I feel like I've accomplished nothing over the summer to prep for baby.

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am really disappointed that you didn't want to read my AW that my child has a penis. For rude. 

Glad you're still around however! The Sunday shit storm was wonderful to witness.

((this is how I really feel though. why you no want to love tit my AW??))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The acne with this pregnancy is killer. 

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Yo! Glad to see you around.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    CandEChicagoCandEChicago member
    edited August 2014
    Welcome back! Aside from the drama mentioned above we also had a couple (3) late term losses in the past couple if weeks as well.

There was a very educated & civil discussion about Hobby Lobby and I am forgetting what else.

Test
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Glad you're still around! We could have used your sass over the weekend with all the crazies, but it was entertaining nonetheless. 
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    Welcome back! I feel super under prepared also! It's okay for the baby to sleep in my dresser drawer for a while, right?
  • Options

Was that the thread she started threatening to find everyone? 

Another lady said that she wished harm on our unborn children...maybe that was also the Graves patient? There have been quite a few first class passengers on the hot mess express the last few weeks. 
    Pretty sure the gun lady was separate from IrishTwinGate. She might have been the one bad mouthing us to the trimester board.

@Manateearmz - would you like us to tag you on these in the future?

Test
  • Options
    I was starting to wonder where you've been!! Like @JaymeeLH‌ there was quite the shit show over the weekend but it's been pretty calm all week. We could have used your snark haha! Lots of newbs all of a sudden too so we'll see how that goes...
    *raises hand shyly* newb here. Hai. :) but yeah I read that post...18 pages. That was quite the shit storm. Remind me never to cross you ladies lol.

--quote box ugh--

Being a newbie isn't a problem, it's being a newbie and going to an even more public board than D14 and complaning about how much we all suck... We love newbies, just lurk, get to know how we operate and then jump on in!

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"