December 2014 Moms
Options

Group Therapy- Bump Edition

I'm upset. I'm more than upset. Even though on the surface and hopefully in my uterus I'm calm, everything that has ever been a thing is just grating on me! Every person that is a person is pissing me right off just for existing in my general vicinity! I am tired. I am over reacting. I want to be held and comforted and I want to be left the eff alone before I scratch the soother's face off. I have been feeling like the next thing that someone says might push me over the edge but instead just like that one quarter game where you drop a quarter in and you think all the quarters will fall but they just adjust and become more dangerous, things get added but nothing has pushed me over the edge.
If I were wearing a sports bra and purple pants I would have gone full on Preggo She Hulk on someone's ass but I'm in jeans and a regular bra. I don't want the unasked for advice. I don't want to be alone and I don't want to be with anyone. I hate this. 

I hope all the way to the heavens that "this too shall pass" because I think I might lose it. 

*deep breath* 

Perhaps someone else is hating all the things and then I won't feel like the only giant green freak and go back to being happy and in love... at least not alone in this journey that up until now I have so enjoyed.

Re: Group Therapy- Bump Edition

• Options

Today I'm alright, but Saturday was a different story! I honest-to-god threw a mini tantrum because I hated the entire world. I woke up pissy, and went over the edge because (get ready) things were touching me. Like, the fact that my clothes were touching me and my hair felt "weird", I threw a 3yo style fit.

Thank god I had a 3hr drive to the butcher to pick up our pigs to get over myself.  

I'm not hungry, I'm HUUUNNNNNGGGRRRRRYYYY! NOW!

Dec 2014 Dec Siggy, Free For All

Big E- 2008

Miss M- 2011

Baby Z- 2012

Baby Smoosh, Due Dec 2014

• Options
    My poor H has been dealing with my lovey, cuddly self one minute and the next I'm a ragey bitch because he dared open his mouth. I've always been a little short tempered but the last few weeks it's been wildly out of control.

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last night a big ass grasshopper (which aren't super common here) flew into the house, bounced off the back of my head, and landed on the wall. MH then pointed out it was missing a leg (which is probably due to our cat swatting at it) but I became convinced the leg was in my hair and got semi-hysterical. MH calmed my irrational ass down and checked my hair 3 times but I lost it again when he reopened the window it came through. What if it had friends?!!! Ridiculous.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yea, definetly hate the world today. No reason "just in a mood" as I would say. Picking a career where I work with the public daily was in question. I just want to be left to myself! But as OP said this two shall pass.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Someone please remind me to breathe. Our duty crew just switched and this chick came on and she's hanging out in our dispatch office and she's talking NON STOP and she has the most "nails on a chalk board" voice I've ever heard. She's also super nosy, tries to do our job, and thinks she knows every single in and out of the company. My co-dispatcher likes her so I can't play the "sorry I'm closing the office" card. It's taking all of my self control to not scream at her to stop talking.

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Well after I've posted about people in the PDX area keeping to themselves about bump size and such. I've been asked if I'm sure it isn't twins......twice...in one day. :((
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Slaps said:

This is the only person I can seem to tolerate this week, everyone else is getting on my nerves.

Check out the cute blondie!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I have been weirdly in a great mood this whole pregnancy but this week I have been the grouchiest person alive. Everything anyone says just makes me want to punch them in the face. I think a lot of this is due to not sleeping well from my belly getting bigger and my damn bladder. 
    M born 1/6/09 - A born 12/31/10 - baby BOY RCS 12/2/14 

image   image

• Options
    Slaps said:

Thank you @agsgrrl‌, he is a little bugger, but so much fun.

Ha ha I think they all are at that age.
  • Options
    My H- I wanted him on me earlier, now I just want him to leave me the hell alone. I'm trying to push a guys night, but he's not having it. Poor guy dealing with my shit.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    THANK YOU for posting this. I've been just generally unhappy, and it's so uncalled for. Especially this week, I had my birthday Monday and a/s Tuesday, and also felt LO move ALL DAY yesterday, which were all great. Then I get home and lose it. I couldn't hold it together so I left and cried myself all the way to the gym, sat in the parking lot and cried for 5 more minutes before I could go in. Today I feel like I'm on the brink of crying all day, for no good reason. I should be so happy and I am but oh.my.god. Sometimes it's just hard!
  • Options
    Well last week was all of the hormones. All of the (pity party 13 y/o) wah wah stuff.
    Iv been lucky so far and havnt had that much to do with hormonal changes

This week iv almost broken down at work but caught myself and breathed.
    So its been an overall solid week.

Im off next week for a much needed stay-cation and I am hoping I can be in a good mind set for the majority of my week off :-)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I have had a good day out of this shitty week. I have been sooo bitter lately. My mom is on my last one with her drama... I got way worse shuff going on then her. She had a cry fest when we went to my doctors appointment last month(she doesn't even have hormones anymore and she cries more then I do.) and this month she can't go and she keeps reminding me how much it sucks. Stop... please.
    Then I get in trouble for painting a dresser... who else is going to do it?
    Everyone keeps telling me to relax... for what? I got a baby on the way. Last thing i need to do.
    But did talk to boyfriend for 30 mins today. Was so happy!!! Been so hard to get him on the phone & picked up a second job. Will either keep both or pick the better one... but now I have options. And I don't feel so stuck... and helpless.
  • Options
    I had a temper tantrum the other day because my computer lost half of my summer class paper and I had to retype 4 pages. I was yelling at the computer, weeping, and clicking like a maniac to try and get it back. I didn't surrender until 20 minute later when I realized I should just redo it before I forget everything. This is not an isolated incident though. I also cried a while back when DH was going to get rid of a piece of furniture (that was $20 from target) that I really loved. He totally put it back where it belonged and slowly backed away. I do believe all of our incidents prove a theory that pregnant women gain a sixth sense of being hypersensitive to all that is $hitty in the world!
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't have the super happy pregnancy experience. DH has been pretty good at staying out of my way when I'm on the warpath lately but the tiniest things will set me off. I got super pissed at DH yesterday bc I told him how badly I had to pee while waiting at the OB's office and then he got up to pee and bragged about how awesome it was. I told him he was banned from talking about it lol. That's just a small example... I'm just so cranky. Hopefully that means my LO is getting all those happy feelings I used to have.
    image  imageimage

D14 mama with an O14 baby.
  • Options
    I haven't been angry about anything lately, but I WILL freakin' cry at the drop of a hat. And about every other day I break down in a "I hate being pregnant! I'm never doing this again!" tantrum. Seriously, this baby needs to hurry up and finish baking.
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options

I'm ragey and I know that me feeling that way is selfish which just makes me more pissed off and makes me pitty myself more! So dumb.

I'm irritated because my college girlfirends who all live in the Toronto area decided that they really wanted to have a shower for me. I agreed and said if they go to my parents house in Buffalo  (about a 2-3 hour drive from Toronto depending on traffic and the border) I can meet them there. We were planning for a super early shower (Labor Day weekend) because it was the easiest weekend for everyone to agree on. However, now my Grandpa is in the hospital and my Mom is stressed out and doesn't want to host that weekend since it seems like my Grandpa will pass soon and we will all have to fly out to California. I totally understand this so I told the girls we need to move the date. They said sure, no problem but then all proceeded to name all the dates they just cant do it and how they would it prefer it would be earlier in this month or later on in that month and how theyd prefer not to drive in this weather condition and how they cant take any time off work etc. etc. etc.

I feel like saying fuck you all, I have to travel from Washington DC to Buffalo (either an 8 hour drive or a $200-300 plane ticket depending on the weekend) to go up there. And I will most likely wind up having to take a day off or ask if I can work from home for a day in order to accommodate you guys because heaven forbid you not be at home for your one millionth family Thanksgiving or your little sisters birthday or whatever other super special event you have planned. The pregnant person accommodating everyone else is just now how its supposed to go!

And then I remind myself... they are doing this to give ME a baby shower. So I should probably calm the eff down, take a deep breath, and be grateful. Yep... I must maintain control and keep myself from throwing a tantrum because things are exactly how I want them to be.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"