Parenting after 35

IUGR at 28 weeks

Hi everyone. I'm 41 and this is my first pregnancy. Had my first biophysical yesterday and while baby had been measuring fine (have had 6 us due to high-risk) now her head and stomache measurements are 2-3 weeks behind & I have low amniotic fluid. Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with this? I'm getting excellent care from the hospital but I'd love to hear from other moms who have been or are currently going thru this. Tia!

Re: IUGR at 28 weeks

• I have not been through this but I think you meant to post on the Pregnant over 35 board.  You most certainly are welcomed here but you will get a much better response on the pregnancy board.

Best of luck and congrats on your pregnancy :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Geeps, I think she's wondering if anyone experienced this and how things turned out? Am I right?

I have no experience with this either. I'm sorry I can't give you any advice. I sure hope everything is ok, sometimes ultrasounds aren't completely accurate. I am sure it must feel scary, hugs!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Loading the player...
  • OP - you may want to post this on the High Risk pregnancy board. Lots of graduates from that board visit often to offer support and answers. Good luck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"