January 2013 Moms
Options

Toddler hairstyles-little girls

Obviously I will not benefit from this as I have a boy...but I thought you ladies with lovely daughters would like this!

Check out these cool hairstyles. I cannot imagine getting a toddler to stay still long enough to do some of these though!!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: Toddler hairstyles-little girls

• Options
    So cute! DD has enough hair for pigtails or a pony tail, but generally rips them out as soon as I get them in. It's too bad. She looks so freaking cute in pigtails!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Cute. DD has enough hair for little pigtails and a pony, but only in the back. She is def rocking a nice mullet.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a mullet and I really don't think we can even do a single ponytail on top with this quantity.  I know some day I will fail my child as a hairstylist but I don't think the time is now.  It seems worse to me to tightly pull tiny pieces of hair into a scalp-revealing series of tiny rows than to wait until more hair is in and your child is actually capable of sitting still for a few minutes.  And I surely don't know how you can curl a 1 year-old's hair without series burns to one or both of you.
  • Options
    This is as good as I can do with a wiggle worm :-) Whale tails!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Im a hairstylist and its not easy on the littles. Here's Jacey's first french braid.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Urgh I dont know how to turn it, sorry y'all.
  • Options
    A little side braid
  • Options
    Am I alone in thinking "that poor girl"?  I'd have to drug DD to do her hair that often :).

That aside, we're in the mullet club, too.  I can do very teeny tiny pigtails.  The fountain on top of the head might work for us, too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lacee has a major mullet and her hair is really, really fine.  I tried to put it in a pony but she doesn't have enough of it yet. AND she throws a fit every time I try and brush her hair.  She's going to be the kid rocking bed head because she refuses to let me brush her hair.. ugh... haha.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Omg I'm in love with those little bows! Dd has awesome hair and I don't really know how to do new things. I'm going to have to learn how to French braid.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"