December 2014 Moms

Sometimes I forget I am pregnant until..

...I look in the mirror
.... My boss refers to the pregnancy as my " situation"
...someone ask me how I feel
... I move to fast or sneeze and my ligament stretches
What about you?

Re: Sometimes I forget I am pregnant until..

• Lol at "the situation" I would feel the compelled to pull up my shirt Jersey Shore style and show of my anti-abs.

I forget until I go to lift something on the heavy side and everyone panics, or when LO moves suddenly after a long time being still and I have a what-the-f moment
  • Loading the player...
  • ...I go to get dressed and grab my non maternity jeans.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Lol I tried putting on my capris this weekend and just couldn't get them to button! The DH just says "what did you expect! " I am just bumed since I thought I could make through the summer without buying maternity shorts and now it is too late in the season to buy them.
  • Lol I tried putting on my capris this weekend and just couldn't get them to button! The DH just says "what did you expect! " I am just bumed since I thought I could make through the summer without buying maternity shorts and now it is too late in the season to buy them.

Or could get them on clearance!!!

• I want to sleep on my stomach or someone at work asks how I'm feeling.

BabyFruit Ticker TTC since 11/2011 Me: Hypothyroid & PCOS DH: 0% morphology IVF #1 - transfer on 4/2/14 BFP 4/11/14 beta 161 EDD: 12/19/14 It's a GIRL! AnaSophia (Sophie; Soph the Loaf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm sitting on the floor to play with my daughter and then I have to get up. When did that become am Olympic feat?
  • I posted this on another thread too but when you blow out a shoe after two weeks. Nothing makes you feel quite as slender as seeing this ...
  • ...I issue a complimentary stay to a guest at work but have to tell them to book it through someone else if they call after November
    ....I realize I only have 4 months left at best to train an assistant I haven't even hired yet to do my job when I go out on leave
    .... My son gets hot wheels under the couch and I can't reach them because of belly
    .... I'm hungry and make a huge dinner then lose my appetite because I'm too tired

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• I get heartburn for the first time in my life....
    Pregnant with #2

IVF cycle 1 (Nov 2013)- freeze all d/t OHSS
    FET #1-BFN
    FET #2-BFP baby girl born Dec 2014
    FET #3-Sept 2017 BFP but miscarried at 6 weeks

IVF cycle 2 (Oct 2017)- freeze all again d/t OHSS
    FET #1 BPF, pregnant with a singleton due Sept 2018

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I eat literally anything and get heartburn.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ...I immediately require second breakfast when I get to work
    ...I see the other closet in the hallway with all my cute clothes that don't fit anymore
    ...all I really want to do is google nursery decor
    D14 November, because I am finally not on mobile, how I feel in 3rd tri:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • When my oldest son tells everyone mommys grumpy all the time because she's pregnant.
    When my youngest tells me I'm even more fat than yesterday ( he thinks it's a compliment).
    When my one co worker asks if my boobs will stay this big.
    Every 10 minutes when I have to pee.
    When I lay down at night and feel my baby girl kick
  • I nearly burn my belly on the gas stove.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• amw0914 said:

I walk through a space a normally sized human could fit through and hit my belly on the desk, wall, chair, person, etc that I am walking past.

This.
  • amw0914 said:

I walk through a space a normally sized human could fit through and hit my belly on the desk, wall, chair, person, etc that I am walking past.

This.
  • ..I'm standing at an intersection waiting for the light to change so I can cross and the twatwaffle next to me is glaring at my bump. Wtf? :-/
  • When I go to of anything I was once easily able to ... Like jump up on the counter to reach something high, squat to tie a shoe or pick up a Lego, pick up something not even that heavy and it's like I've got spaghetti arms... The list goes on.

Also when Im wondering why I'm a grouch fest when I'm usually so laid back.
  • When the lady at the service desk at the dealership asks me when I'm due and I give her a blank stare for a second before remembering. It's weird actually looking pregnant enough for people to start asking

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ...I realize I can't have easy starfish (back) sex anymore (wah!)

...I'm hungry and make a huge dinner then lose my appetite because I'm too tired (from @leosmom25)

...I smell certain foods and want to vomit

...I don't eat soon enough in the morning/lunch and almost pass out

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• ... when the fatigue hits me like a Mack truck.
    ... when she begins rolling around, doing gymnastics and kicking with fairly good strength

G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• I just read an article that mentioned Dairy Queen and now have my keys in my hand to go get a blizzard!
  • That's made me laugh
  • ...I hear a 1980s Don Henley song, "Heart of the Matter", to be exact, and begin crying uncontrollably in the car. WTF, Don Henley? Why you gotta be such a sensitive dude?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • abcmom12 said:

...I realize I can't have easy starfish (back) sex anymore (wah!)

...I'm hungry and make a huge dinner then lose my appetite because I'm too tired (from @leosmom25)

...I smell certain foods and want to vomit

...I don't eat soon enough in the morning/lunch and almost pass out

Lmao. "Easy starfish sex" this took me a long time to understand. Does it refer to the way it looks when you're
    Laying on your back? I've never heard this before haha. And actually "starfish" sex made me think something WAY different initially than I think you were implying lol. Why can't you have sex on your back?

Mine is...it's 430 in the morning and I'm wide awake and starving and sneezing...wtf?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • ...you go back to your hometown and seriously consider getting a shirt that answers everyone's questions "It's a Girl, December 13, I'm not a teenager, No You Cannot TOUCH!!!"

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • When I realized I haven't pooped in almost a week.

When the 5th person of the day tilts their head to the side and asks me if I'm ok. 

When Baby found my ribs this week.

my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

• @perfectlove09, I dunno who "named" it starfish, but when you've got our arms and legs wrapped around someone on top, your head is that fifth arm lol

laying on my back for more than a few mins compresses the arteries there and cause me to get light headed and my left hand to start tingling

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• When I get that sharp sciatica pain in my right butt cheek and can't walk without limping
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • When I feel hungry again 1/2 hour after I eat......

When I am all pissed off for no reason at all and yell at my husband.....

When I go to put on a shirt thinking "this will still fit" and am sadly mistaken..... 

• JRod13 member
    11:13AM
    When I get that sharp sciatica pain in my right butt cheek and can't walk without limping

--------------------------------------------------- This!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"