Cincinnati Babies
Options

Calling all For Womens Inc Patients

Hi,

?If you go to For Women's, Inc when did they start doing external measurements of your belly? So far they haven't done any on me. Every time I go for my appointments, I give my urine sample, blood pressure, and weight taken, Then the doctor checks for the heart beat and asks if?I have any questions. I see the doctor for about 5 minutes.?

Also, when do they start doing internals? ?

TIA!

Naomi?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Calling all For Womens Inc Patients

• Options
    Gosh.. I can't remember if it was my 26 week appt or my 30 week appt. I am sure they will do it at your next one.
  • Options

I went to For Women and most of my appointments were brief and just like you described...pee, BP, weight, questions.  

I don't remember exactly when they started measuring my belly...maybe around 7 months??  It is hard to remember because as you progress you go in so much more often.  The last trimester was such a blur for me for some reason.  I would say about 7 months for the internals as well.  Just ask what to expect from here on out the next time you're in :)  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

OK... I just checked my notes. Belly measuring started at 28 weeks and internals were at 36 weeks

• Options
    Great! Thank you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"