Late Term and Child Loss

Can I join :(

Hey all,
I found out Wed that we lost one of our twin boys at 21 weeks.  Jonathan Daniel was doing great at our appointment on July 15th.  He did have a hole in his heart which we were meeting with the cardiologist to develop a plan for after birth.  We were told that the hole was not a big problem and that everything should be fine.  I went in for my Dr appointment July 23 to find that Jonathan did not have a heart beat any more.  The dr believes he got a blood clot caused by the hole.  I am still in shock.  I'm trying to stay positive since I am still pregnant with his brother but it is so hard.  Now that Jonathan is gone I am actually feeling his brother moving around and kicking.  I am 22 weeks pregnant and am on modified bed rest until I have another dr appointment to see how things are going.  They are afraid that I will go in to labor early.

Any advice would be appreciated.
TTC 2007
Me-OK DH- MFI
2010 IUI 1-3 Femara + Ovidrill BFN
Change DR 5/12 IUI 4-5 Natural Cycle BFN
5/13 DH diagnosed with b1/b3 microdeletion of Y chromosome
IVF #1 July  Started Lupron 7/5 AF 7/14
ER 8/1 7R 5M 3F W/ICSI ET 8/6 Moved to 8/7 due to no blast 
Transferred our UNO embryo Beta #1 27 Beta #2 33 Beta #3 29 CP :(
IVF #2 Started Lupron 2/14 
Protocol 10U Lupron, 150 Bravelle, 150 Menopur, HGH for 4 days, Dexamethesone, 
Supplements 6000mg CoQ10, 100mg DHEA, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, 
ER 3/12 8R 4 able to be injected 2f with ICSI ET 3/15 2 "perfect" textbook Embryos
2 crinone, estrace, dexamethesone, doxycycline
BETA #1 3/26 201  BETA #2 3/28 524  BETA #3 4/5 9,876  Ultrasound April 7 Showed TWINs
April 18 ultrasound Baby A HB 147   Baby B HB 146  Both measuring 7w1d
WE ARE TEAM BLUE X2!
Jonathan Daniel received his angel wings July 23, 2014 :( born 9/20/14
Jackson Thomas was born October 31, 2014 @ 35w 5d

Re: Can I join :(

• kflynn81kflynn81 member
    edited July 2014

*****siggy warning****

I commented on your other board post but I'm so so sorry for your loss. Welcome always seems like not the right word to say, but come in and join us. This board is full of great ladies and hopefully we can help you through this tough time. Thinking of your other son, lots and lots of prayers...what is his name?

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Im so sorry for your loss. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is as uneventful as possible and your other son arrives healthy.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry for your incredible loss. We are here for whatever you need.
                                        motheringcarolinegrace.wordpress.com

• I am sorry for your loss. I lost my baby at 22 weeks and it honesty was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. You are suffering a loss, but you are also celebrating a future birth - focus on that!
    Love being sent your way
  • ManadaManada member
    I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our twins at 21 weeks. I can't imagine the anxiety and fear you feel right now, I had hoped we would be able to save our Twin B and keep her in after her sister's water broke, but they were born within 30 minutes of each other.

I hope you can find a few moments of peace in your grief and fear, and I hope that you are able to have a supported experience whatever the outcome.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    queer couple - 32 (me) & 33 (my love) years old - donor sperm,

Our IF/TTC journey since Nov 2012.

Me: dx of DOR in Nov. 2012. Low AMH, AFC - 6, Normal FSH, SS-A (RO) Antibodies (Autoimmune issues), tubes clear, Sono (November 2013) NORMAL! <p>

7 IUI's - December 2012-September 2013.  Medicated, Injected, Triggered.... all BFN.

My Love:  (the amazing @Healz413)
    Normal AMH & FSH, AFC ~27, blocked tube dx'd via HSG in 2012.   Hydrosalpinx & ovarian cyst dx'd in May 2013.
    dx of Stage IV Endo & bilateral salpinectomy in June 2013.  

Partner IVF#1a- December 2013 - H's eggs, my Ute - CANCELLED due to low response
    Partner IVF #1b - February 2014 - H's eggs, my Ute - ER February 4 (10 retrieved, 3 fertilized), Transfer Feb 7 of one Grade 1 and one Grade 2 day 3 embryos.  1 - Day 3, Grade 1 frosty saved.   BFP - 6dp3dt via FRER, Beta #1 - 110, Beta #2 175, Beta #3 - 348, Beta #4 - 2222!, Beta #5 - 4255.  Ultrasound (6w1d) - 2 heartbearts!  

We lost our beautiful Twin baby girls on June 18, 2014.  Tavin Sara and Casey Elizabeth were born at 21 weeks gestation and were absolutely beautiful, precious, amazing babies.  We miss our daughters every day and love them with all our hearts.

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for you and the rest of your pregnancy with your surviving twin.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• I am so sorry for your loss of sweet Jonathan. Know that we are here whenever you need us, and so many thoughts and prayers for your pregnancy and your family.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • I am so, so sorry for the loss of your son. (((hugs)))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• jml2ndjml2nd member

So sorry for your loss!  We lost both our boys on July 16 due to TTTS.  It's devastating! 

All I can say is stay strong for your other son!!  Everyday is a blessing in disguise!  I can say this from a sincere and truthful heart because that's exactly what our daughter is to us right now...She just turned 11 months old and she is truly our saving grace.  It's hard to frown when she smiles so bright at us! 

So think of every flutter, kick, and punch he gives you as your reason to smile!!! 

BIG HUGS and prayers to you! <3 

• I am so sorry for your loss.  I lost twins at 22.5 weeks.  At one point, my doctors had talked about trying to save baby B, but his water actually broke before baby A.  Sending love and hugs to you and your family. I hope your other little boy is able to come home with you. 
  • I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby boy. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes, my prayers are with you.
  • ***ticker***

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your son, Jonathan. I pray that the drs are able to be well informed and make the right decisions to help you bring your other son home safely. 

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• I'm so sorry for the loss of your son, Jonathan.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • I am so sorry for the loss of your son Jonathan Daniel. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well so you can bring your other son home.
  • VyD81VyD81 member
    edited July 2014
    *siggy warning* I commented on D14 board, but want to say I'm sorry for the loss of Jonathan Daniel. T&P for you and LO to continue to grow so you can bring him home.
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

• Sig warning**

I am so so sorry for the loss of your son Jonathan Daniel.  My heart breaks for all of us who end up here, and I have a very soft spot for other IFers. 

We went through cycles together in July and then in March, and I am hoping for the very best as your pregnancy continues.  Please come here as often as you want for support or just to lurk and be in the 'company' of others who have had similar experiences and get it, for lack of a better term. 

Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. Be kind to yourself. Sending hugs your way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"