December 2014 Moms
Options

Country Living Laugh

We live out in the sticks and have some property, our dog has been going nuts outside the last few nights. I saw a skunk out there awhile ago but thought the dog was just carrying on about deer or geese. The skunk I guess took up residence right outside our dogs electric fence line in the trees and just hanging around. So my husband being the redneck he is, after his shower in only shorts, grabs my shotgun and throws on boots. (Great photo op that I really tried to get). But he goes after the skunk and is walking around. The skunk sprayed through the trees and got him, not the dog. I know he stinks, it's 11at night and I should be helping him try to get rid of the smell. But I can't stop laughing. He obviously isn't amused.
D14 - Free For All
In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

Re: Country Living Laugh

• Options
    I too live in the country. May I recommend vinegar & baking soda. Mix it to a paste consistency & scrub. Best of luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is hilarious!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hahaha too funny!! Great story!
  • Options
    That's great! Hahah. Poor guy....I feel for you too though. I wouldn't be able to stand that smell!
  • Options
    Haha! Nice!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Skunk 1, Husband 0

Be sure to update us if there is a rematch! =))
  • Options
    Small update: his boots were outside in the trash this morning, slept with our dog in the garage last night on the couch, and the dog smelled like cologne. So he might not smell too bad today! lol
    D14 - Free For All
    In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

• Options
    :-&  I hate skunks so much. So, so much.

I'm not hungry, I'm HUUUNNNNNGGGRRRRRYYYY! NOW!

Dec 2014 Dec Siggy, Free For All

Big E- 2008

Miss M- 2011

Baby Z- 2012

Baby Smoosh, Due Dec 2014

• Options
    Pick up some de-skunk from the pet store!! LOL works just as good. This made my morning!
    first time mom
    BOY  07/12/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"