Pregnant after 35

Weekly Check-In 8/6

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2) Age at delivery? (optional)

3) Any other children? Furbabies?

4) How are you feeling?

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?

QOTW:  Have you used your pregnancy as an excuse to get out of doing something?  If so, what were the circumstances?

Re: Weekly Check-In 8/6

• Loading the player...
  • Thx for all the kind wishes.

My doc has me coming in monthly at this point.  She said she'll change that to every two weeks in the third trimester @mdogan29. So, my next appointment is not for another 3 weeks.

Good luck @Topaz7777 :)  I'm gonna be looking for you on the parenting boards @2redtulips.. good luck!  Yay @mdogan29 and @Lady2010 on your recent appointments.
  • Totally forget to mention you all!

@NeonNoon‌ yay for seeing HB! I can't wait to actually hear it too. @topaz7777‌ GL tomorrow! Keep us posted. @2redtulips‌ how exciting! Hopefully you will share a pic :)

@mdogan29‌ and @Lady2010‌ happy to hear your appts went well!!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• 1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? Jan 16th,16w5d, avacodo.

2) Age at delivery? 36

3) Any other children? Furbabies? 3 rotten girls (13, 11, 7) and an even rottener pup.

4) How are you feeling? Tired. Oh so tired.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? U/s in a few weeks

QOTW: Have you used your pregnancy as an excuse to get out of doing something? If so, what were the circumstances? Not yet. But it is coming...oh yes. It is coming.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • 1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

April 3, 5 weeks 6 days, appleseed 

2) Age at delivery? 35

3) Any other children? Furbabies?  I have a 14 month-old son, plus 2 black labs (ages 6 and 11)

4) How are you feeling? Tired. And I have a migraine. And pukey. Don't know if that is from the migraine or the pregnancy. Don't really care. I just want it to go away.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? First prenatal appointment tomorrow, where I will beg for some Zofran. I'm rationing the leftover zofran from my last pregnancy and it's running low!

QOTW: Have you used your pregnancy as an excuse to get out of doing something? If so, what were the circumstances? Smells were really bothering me one day. I probably could have handled my son's dirty diaper if I had to, but I got my husband to change it instead.

**siggy warning**

Current Age 35, DH 33

Married 9/2011

BFP 8/2012, Miscarried 9/2012

BFP 9/2012, DS 6/2013

BFP 6/2014, Miscarried 7/2014

BFP 7/2014, DD 4/2015

• topaz7777topaz7777 member
    edited August 2014
    Wow thank you @mdogan29, @Lady2010, @NeonNoon, and @BeckyP005!!!  I don't think I've ever had so much luck wished on me in any board!  You guys are great!!!  So far so good, Beta 2 looks good!  622!

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"