Pregnant after IF
Options

**2IF Grad Check-in**

Congrats to everyone for making it here! This check-in is for graduates of the 2IF board (and any other secondary infertility grads). If you are new to the check-in, please let us know your due date and you will be added for next week.

Sending a warm welcome to topaz7777 and fingers crossed for great betas! Keep us posted on how you are doing! Also sending warm wishes to Ally510 and KristyLynn26 – hope you are both enjoying your LOs and that yall can post a birth story when you are able to!

Freaky fast, good luck with the A/S on Thursday! Let us know what team you are on (if you are finding out)! Cerad5, let us know when you c-section is scheduled! Hope work is going ok! Momarazzi007, hang in there with the first trimester symptoms! Hopefully you will be getting some relief soon – almost to the second trimester! Chrissynena, sorry you have been having a rough time but glad your DD is feeling better! Lclofreddo, glad your fall didn’t have any effects on the LOs but 8 hours in L&D must have been tough! Hope this week is going better for you!

Bumpee Due Date Team
kndeckar 8/12 blue
+SouthernMomma+ 9/26 pink
cerad5 10/16 pink
Jeffreysmom24 10/18 blue
Lcloffredo 11/16 pink
Deardra77 11/23 green
Chrissynena 12/14 purple
Freakyfast 12/20 TBD
Mommalawyer 2/27 TBD
Momarazzi007 3/1 TBD
StellaMakes3 TBD TBD
Topaz777 TBD TBD

1. How many weeks along are you?
2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?
3. How are you feeling lately?
4. QOTW: Tell us about something fun or exciting that is coming up in your life in the near future (outing, anything new with you, DH or DS/DD, any fun purchases coming up, etc)!

Re: **2IF Grad Check-in**

• Options

Hi ladies, hope all is well!!

1. How many weeks along are you? 21w1d
    2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Reg OB appt this week, and an ultrasound on Aug 17
    3. How are you feeling lately? Tired and irritable. I ripped into my MIL last Friday...
    4. QOTW: Tell us about something fun or exciting that is coming up in your life in the near future (outing, anything new with you, DH or DS/DD, any fun purchases coming up, etc)! Well, lol, we are on a tight budget but I am trying to talk DH into an overnight to Chicago. (It is only a 3 hour train ride away)

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Options
    1. 29 weeks
    2. Have an elective 3d/4d ultrasound on Thursday!
    3. Feeling good!
    4. I am excited that 2 deals I have been working on for a while now are finally closing tomorrow - this will be a big accomplishment for me at work! Also excited about date night this Saturday with DH!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks along are you? 25 weeks 2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Appointment went well last week I am measuring 6 weeks ahead and certainly feeling it. 3. How are you feeling lately? Like crap, I'm past the illusion that at some point I will enjoy this pregnancy. I will just have to enjoy these babies twice as much! 4. QOTW: Tell us about something fun or exciting that is coming up in your life in the near future (outing, anything new with you, DH or DS/DD, any fun purchases coming up, etc)! Wow absolutely nothing exciting going on anytime soon, my life is boring right now...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. How many weeks along are you? 20w4d
    2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? TOMORROW!!!
    3. How are you feeling lately? Tired and sore.   
    4. QOTW: Tell us about something fun or exciting that is coming up in your life in the near future (outing, anything new with you, DH or DS/DD, any fun purchases coming up, etc)! We bought a house! OUR house! Instead of his and mine, we now have ours! We started moving in this past Friday! Now to finish up getting the old house done and on the market. 

• Options
    1. How many weeks along are you? 33 weeks 2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? This Friday OB apt. 3. How are you feeling lately? Complain train coming through- watch out! These last couple months are kicking my butt!! Started off the week with kidney stones-not fun. I'm exhausted, not sleeping at all & restless legs syndrome is in full force. Heartburn is at an all time high & my hands feet and legs keep swelling. I've been sick the entire pregnancy!! I hate being so dependent on my husband, but right now I have no choice but to be /: I'm ready to have this little girl and get my life back to normal. 4. QOTW: Tell us about something fun or exciting that is coming up in your life in the near future (outing, anything new with you, DH or DS/DD, any fun purchases coming up, etc)! The only thing on my list is to go into labor and bring home this baby girl... That's all I can think about! :-)
  • Options
    topaz7777topaz7777 member
    edited August 2014

1. How many weeks along are you? 4 weeks so far!

2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Beta 1 at 14DPO 310, Beta 16DPO 622.

3. How are you feeling lately? Just very nervous and wishing I could get to the US already!

4. QOTW: Tell us about something fun or exciting that is coming up in your life in the near future (outing, anything new with you, DH or DS/DD, any fun purchases coming up, etc)! My sister and family come to visit in 2 weeks with my brand new nephew, and my Mother comes to town two weeks after that! With any luck I'll have news to tell them!

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• Options
    1. I am 30 weeks!
    2. Next appt is tomorrow. C-section is scheduled for October 9th!
    3. I feel okay. I've been back to work from summer break for two weeks and I'm definitely more tired.
    4. Getting my section scheduled was pretty exciting, it's comforting to know the date.
    DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• Options
    1. How many weeks along are you? 11? Or 11 tomorrow lol
    2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Coming up. Aug 20 nuchal
    3. How are you feeling lately? Up and down. One day morning sickness is bearable the next I'm having my butt kicked!
    4. QOTW: Tell us about something fun or exciting that is coming up in your life in the near future (outing, anything new with you, DH or DS/DD, any fun purchases coming up, etc)! We have our 10 year anniversary in September and are going away for a couple days. I got my husband and package to race a race car on actual track and it was in his bucket list- so that should be a fun surprise!
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"