December 2014 Moms

Bikini wax !

Hi all -
I've never had a bikini wax before (I've been too chicken!) but want to get one now that it's becoming more difficult to see the goods down there. I've read some info about it on the internet, and some say it's more painful during pregnancy. Does anyone have any first hand experience or advice pre and post wax?
Thanks!

Re: Bikini wax !

• I do bikini waxes pregnant and not. I don't find it to be much different when I'm pregnant.  Find a good wax place with good reviews.  I'm a big fan of the hard wax.  You can always stop if it gets to be too much. All the waxers I've talked with said that it's harder for some women pregnant than others, but even the sensitive pregnant women are better than the men.
    imageimage
  • I get sugared and it's less painful then waxing as there is no heat involved. I go every 3 weeks and find it no more painful then before pregnancy.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had it done.  It hurts but nothing you can't handle.  Even though you're having a hard time seeing your goods, I'm sure you can navigate with a razor just fine though. haha 

@thakapura what is sugared?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Thx for the advice and previous posts- I will check them out :)
  • I have gotten Brazilians pre-pregnancy and had one at 16 weeks...way more painful than before I was pregnancy. It was so painful I ended up throwing up for about ten minutes afterwards. I've decided to wait until after I give birth to get one again...just keeping it as maintained as I can down there with a razor. 
  • I like European Wax Center. They use a different wax that's supposed to hurt less. I haven't noticed a difference in pain getting waxed while pregnant.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"