December 2014 Moms

Who else STILL isn't feeling any/much movement?

And how far along are you?

20 weeks tomorrow here, and I'm still only feeling flutters here and there. They were pretty strong last week, but the baby must have changed positions because I still feel them on occasion, but they seem more muffled, if that makes any sense. My PgAL brain isn't helping things, but I'd like to know I'm not the only one in this boat!
Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

Re: Who else STILL isn't feeling any/much movement?

• Do you know if you have an anterior placenta? I had one with both boys and it wasn't until 20 or so weeks that I started feeling more definite movement.
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow and I think I may have felt something, but still not entirely sure. It's very frustrating!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 19 weeks and feeling very little, I have an anterior placenta though. I started feeling DD around 17 weeks so its a little disappointing to not feel much yet.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Thing 1: 6/2012 Thing 2: Due 12/2014
  • I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow and I think I may have felt something, but still not entirely sure. It's very frustrating!
    This exactly!  I'm 21w4d.  Also with an anterior placenta.  
  • I have a posterior placenta, actually, which is why it's so frustrating! I didn't feel DD until about 28 weeks, not super regularly until 30 weeks, so I shouldn't be surprised. I guess I was just hoping for much earlier this time!
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• I'm 20w5d with an anterior placenta. Can't say for sure if I've felt anything that couldn't be caused by gas. I saw my little lady moving on my A/S at 20w, but felt nothing. Hoping for some kicks within the next couple weeks.

BabyFruit Ticker TTC since 11/2011 Me: Hypothyroid & PCOS DH: 0% morphology IVF #1 - transfer on 4/2/14 BFP 4/11/14 beta 161 EDD: 12/19/14 It's a GIRL! AnaSophia (Sophie; Soph the Loaf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I am just 19 weeks and so far nothing noticeable. I am a ftm though so I guess its common. My a/s is next week so I guess I will find out then if I have an anterior placenta. So far I haven't been told I have one. I keep waiting to feel something but not worrying yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Anterior placenta here too. Don't "think" I've felt him but I'm a FTM so not sure. Don't let your pgal brain psych you out :)
  • i have an anterior placenta as well and i can feel kicks.  but they aren't consistent.  baby was very active on monday, but i haven't felt her much since then.  pgal brain sucks.  mine is in high gear as well  ((hugs))

BFP 7/16/13, EDD 3/27/14 - blighted ovum  - D&C 8/26/13
    Dx PCOS and Septate Uterus
    Septum Resection - 2/6/14
    brand new cuterus
    March 2014:   first medicated cycle + iui
    = BFP!
    Baby Drgn born December 3, 2014

• I feel him pretty regularly on some days and then nothing for a few days- just enough to drive me crazy with worry then I get a few kicks. Already keeping me on my toes.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Im 19 wks 2 days and feel very little movement sometimes ill feel little kicks but very seldom maybe once a day. I have a low lying placenta so that may have something to do with not feeling her very much.
  • Im 20w5d and i also have a anterior placenta. Who knew it was common! I think I may feel some at certain times depending on how i am sitting or laying but my midwife said it is common. in the ultrasound he was very active!
  • I'm 22 weeks tomorrow and I didn't really feel much of anything until I was 20 weeks. Now I'm feeling little pops every day. I've actually seen a few when I pay close attention to my belly. Just be patient!
  • I'll be 21wks tomorrow. I THINK I've felt some light kicks but not really sure. My PgAL brain is making me crazy too! Always questioning what was that feeling/pain, should I be rushing to the dr or is it RLP? I can't wait to feel some nice strong consistent kicks from this baby girl!!
  • I'm at 19 weeks and I'm not sure I've felt anything yet either. I guess we need to hang in there!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm 20 weeks and get flutters but still nothing strong.
  • I'm 21 wks and really just started feeling things.  I don't feel anything at all during the day, and then sometimes feel a little bit of bubbling when I'm in bed watching tv.  When I wake up and go to the bathroom then drink some cold water and lie back down I usually feel the most for a few minutes. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • I definitely feel her, though not as often as I did with DD by this point. However, it's because I have an anterior placenta. I feel her just about every time I lay down and evvvery once in a while (basically never) I feel her when I'm sitting down.

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

Same here at 21 weeks I think I might have felt some flutters yesterday but not much. However I've seen her kick up a storm during the tests so I know she's moving.
  • I have an anterior placenta too, and at 19+4 I haven't felt anything. The placenta was nice and high, and baby girl was head-down and OA as of my anatomy scan last Friday, so if she's still in that position she's probably kicking straight into the thickest part!  It might be a while before I feel anything, unfortunately!

BabyFetus Ticker

• This is normal.  I have anterior and, at 22+1, only feel a little kick here and there once in a while.  And not even every day.
    BFP on 4.3.2014
    EDD 12.10.2014
    DS #1 born 12.16.2014 - He's perfect!

• I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and have only felt her kick once.  Also anterior placenta.
    BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
    ~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
    Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

• I have an anterior placenta and just started to feel strong kicks (23 weeks). I can feel him the most in the evening and my DH felt him too, which was awesome! Hang in there, they'll be regular soon!
  • BdblZ said:
    I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow and I think I may have felt something, but still not entirely sure. It's very frustrating!
    This exactly!  I'm 21w4d.  Also with an anterior placenta.  
    Exactly the same as these two ladies.  I'm 21 weeks 5 days - anterior placenta. At night, if I get in the right position in bed, on my left side, with pillows propped up under my bump, and I am quite and still I can feel something - but I'm only 90% sure it is my little man, and it isn't every night.  Last night I fell asleep so fast I didn't have the time to even notice anything.  I'm hoping the next two weeks or so will result in a change 
    Pregnancy Ticker

It's a Boy!  Can't wait to meet the newest man in my life!  

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm 21wks and feel like every few days I feel something that I'm fairly sure is a kick or something, but it's also not definite enough to be sure.  My midwife assures me that in the next few weeks it will become much more obvious. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"