March 2015 Moms
Options

This bloat is no joke!

2»

Re: This bloat is no joke!

• Options
    Ugh! The bloat! It's so frustrating! I literally weigh less now then I have for 5 years! But the bloat is making me look like I gained 5 lbs instead of losing 15! It's ridiculous! I'm 7 wks 4days and mine just started this week! My DH was like "oh! You got the baby bump started!" And I just started bawling! Lol hormones + bloat = bewildered husband and bawling me.
  • Options
    Im already a big girl so people cant really tell the difference but i sure can. Mine happens throughout the day but by bedtime it gets to its max capacity and I can't get comfy no matter how I lay. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I look like Im 4-5 months. No burdening it any more
  • Options
    A few days before I found out I was pregnant, I was trying on clothes in the store and felt really horrible about myself and left determined to start a diet. Looking back I realize I was bloated and have been every day since. After I eat, I also look 3 months pregnant. Looking forward to our 3rd appt. tomorrow!
  • Options
    daizedoodaizedoo member
    edited August 2014
    Stretchy maxi skirts (folded over at the waist) have been my BFF. Concealed AND comfy!

• Options
    Yes, I've been experiencing so much bloating. I'm 8 weeks going in to 9 and we haven't shared the news with friends and family, yet. I feel like I'm doing a horrible job at hiding pregnacy because I'm SO bloated.. It's all good:-)
  • Options
    Thankful to know, I am not the only woman looking like I am in my second trimester. All while being 8 weeks. I am taking prometrium, and I too bloat as soon as I eat. I decided to not fight it, it's part of this whole process.
    It just nice to know I am not alone. ;)
  • Options
    Mine comes and goes, and brings awesome weight fluctuations with it. I'll be bloated and constipated one day, and then the next day I'm fine and the bloat is gone and I've dropped 2 lbs. Seriously, I've got issues lol.
  • Options
    Oh I've defiantly got the bloat. 7 weeks and I feel like I'm 4months. Not hiding it at all. I'm bloated and gassy but oh well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"