December 2012 Moms

Step stool and faucet extender

Hi Ladies! I check the board every day since I was pregnant with DD, but has not posted for months.

Anyway, do you use any step stool or faucet extender to help LO wash hands? If so, which one(s) do you use? Your recommendation is appreciated.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Step stool and faucet extender

• That is something we still need to buy. Right now I hold her and help her. DD is petite and the ones with two steps didn't seem sturdy enough and the one steps are too low.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just have Killian sit on the counter with his feet in the sink & wash his hands that way. Same thing when we are brushing teeth so it all becomes sort of a game. He's such a water baby that any chance he gets to get wet he'll jump at.
    image image image
  • Another mom in my mom's group swears bay the Aqueduck one, is in my Amazon cart. We both agree that the Prince Lion Heart one is not any good (this is sold at BuyBuyBaby)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Beth.1212Beth.1212 member
    edited August 2014
    I have the Prince Lion Heart faucet extender, but I'm often too lazy to put it on. DS does tend to play with it, which makes water go all over, too. Other than that, though, it seems to work fine for us. 

I often end up just propping DS up on my knee and helping him lean over and wash his hands. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"