September 2014 Moms

You Know You're Super Pregnant When...

....you drop your body wash in the shower and have an internal conflict about whether or not using soap is REALLY that important before work.

Share your stories.

Pregnancy Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

Re: You Know You're Super Pregnant When...

• Loading the player...
  • When you break not one, but two pairs of shoes within an hours time!! The sole ripped completely off the rest of the shoe on eachajr. Time to get new shoes after this baby is here. My feet are so swollen only flip flops and some sandals will work.

Off BC, NTNP since June 2011

Started acupuncture/herbs July 2012 

First BFP 9-8-2012,EDD 5-15-2013, heartbeat of 175 at 8w2d, mmc discovered on 10-26-12 (11w6d) Cytotec on 10/26/12

8/23/13 DX with non-IR PCOS

Second BFP 9.12.13, EDD 5.29.14, heartbeat of 114 at 6w1d, mmc discovered on 10-18-13, D&C on 10/23/13 (baby girl/Trisomy 10) 

Third BFP (surprise at Beta draw after d&c) on 1/10/14 (15dpo), EDD 9.20.14 Please be our RAINBOW!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• ...when customs/passport control says "you look different" than your passport picture. Sorry my flight made me exhausted and puffy. I was all dolled up and super excited to get my first passport when I took that picture, now I'm tired and just want to get home. Thanks for that ego boost.

and ditto to all the t-rex arms, extreme effort to get out of the seated or laying down positions, and bladder problems. 

image Baby Girl born September 23, 2014

• When your feet are so swollen, they no longer feel anything even the pile of dog poop you stepped in. The only clue is the awful smell rolling off of you. 
  • When you work in a professional atmosphere and everyone has just accepted yoga pants (or as DH calls them 'stretchy pants') as the office norm for you, unless you have a client, then you can expect to be presentable for only those hours with stretchy pants on hand for meetings closure.

@MrsLaLaBug, also when you stand like a man. had dh take my weekly update this week and was appalled when i saw them! i looked like i was a large football player ready to take my stance but with bad posture. no bueno

• When you have to put everything down so you can push your elf out of a chair or off the couch.
  • kmbk27kmbk27 member
    edited August 2014
    When you are at a car show and can no longer lean in through the window to hear the stereo system because your belly keeps running into the side of the car.

ETA: And I was not about to try and climb up into an Escalade.

^^^ September Signature: TV series I plan on binge watching with my newborn I do what I want. ^^^

image    image

<3 Gage Douglas 09.04.2014...my sunshine after the rain.

• KATILLAC1 said:

SEK1114 said:

When you're shopping and people take extra wide paths to get around you like you're big or something.

I assumed that happened to me because I looked like I would stab them... I've been feeling stabby lately.

That actually could be the reason instead.

BabyFruit Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"