Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Lindam door jumper VS Graco/others?

We've used a variety of different door jumpers for our 4 mo old (and previously with our other child) when visiting relatives and friends, and have found that each one has a huge bucket for the baby to sit in. Our baby tends to lean over into it, chews on the front, or simply doesn't fit right and we have to stuff pillows in and around to support the baby better. Has anyone ever used the other style that fits more like a harness on the child? It looks like it'd be so much better, but I can only find European models (so you pay for shipping). Is there a reason the American styles are different? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Lindam door jumper VS Graco/others?

• UPDATE- in case anyone else is ever curious.

I went ahead and bought the Lindam door jumper and LOVE it. I paid about $12 for shipping, and it came in about a week after ordering. I've found that the Lindam version is much better for us because it holds snug around our baby, and he's able to stand upright instead of puddling or leaning in the Graco style. There are multiple options to adjust the seat and straps for when they begin growing. My little 5 month old is loving it! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"