Toddlers: 24 Months+

# times/day

DD will be 2 in October. We only brush her teeth at night because I read somewhere that's ok, but it seems it "should" be done more often. How often do you brush LO's teeth?

No periods due to 17 years of ballet and distance running after college.  Zero response to 2 months of Clomid, little response to Letrozole.  IUI left with 9 cysts = too many viable eggs due to age.  On to IVF.  Low dose of all meds still produced 37 mature eggs 12.6.11.  Froze due to overstimulation.  

FET #1.1 1.22.12 BFN.   FET #1.2 2.22.12=GRACE! (and a vanishing twin).  

Grace Katherine born 10.25.12 @ 36w6w 6#14oz 19.5".
FET #1.3 3.2013 BFN FET#1.4 4.2013 BFN. Never tried a fresh transfer.  Let's try, despite 10 still frozen.  
ER 6.26.13 27 mature eggs, slight overstim. ET   7.1.13 ectopic, FET 2.1  9.10.14   TRIPLETS!!  

Boys born 3.18.14 @ 29w5d.  Andrew Jack 3#6oz 16", Grant Robert 3#9oz 16", Charles Phillip 3#7oz 17".

Re: # times/day

• I brush my LOs teeth in the morning and at bedtime.  They are 23 mos and 3.5 yrs.  We also floss at bedtime.  
  • I work in dentistry. You should be brushing their teeth 2x a day.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I used to do it after breakfast and before bed, but I just had a baby and now we are just bedtime brushing as our routine is way off.
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • 2x - the kids brush and floss on their own in the morning; DH and I assist at bedtime to make sure it is getting done well.  My kids are 2 and 4. 
  • The girls are supposed to brush their own teeth in the morning, but it doesn't always happen because we're often very rushed. I help them brush/floss at night. They also have toothbrushes at school and everyone brushes after lunch.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Religously in the morning, often times after dinner and sometimes before bed.   We just got angry birds mouthwash so right now it is about 500 times a day that she wants to brush and rinse lol :) 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Our pedi and dentist are okay with once a day. My son has ASD and brushing teeth is a battle. We usually compromise by having him do it in the morning and both of us do it at night. So twice a day, but only once is a really good clean.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We do it after breakfast and before bed.  For the morning, it's part of our routine - the last thing we do before we head out the door.  I let him brush while I gather our things together, then I do a "once over."
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Twice a day max. The dentist however said we should brush every fter meal time. Tried it w DD but within 5 mins of last brushing she grabs a snack

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Twice a day!  Once in the morning and right before bed.  If she has something sugary like a pop from the doctor's office, she has to brush her teeth when she finishes. 
  • Twice a day.  Morning lo does it and evening dh or I do it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"