February 2012 Moms
Options

Vballgirl78

It's been a while since we've had a TTC Check In--How are you doing? Have you had any more appointments with the RE or OB? I just want you to know that we are still thinking about you!

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Vballgirl78

• Options
    Awww... thanks for thinking of me.  Not a whole lot to report yet... I'm going in for a sonohystogram next week with my OB and DH is still waiting for his appointment with the urologist at the end of August.  I'm hoping we get some answers from these appointments so we know what we are dealing with and how we will need to proceed.  The waiting is terrible... but this urologist is apparently really good so I hope the wait is worth it.  Since I have nothing new to report, I've been taking a break from posting here.  I've stopped temping which has been a nice break for me.  I think by now I know I've figured out my body's signs that I'm about to ovulate, so the temping really isn't doing much more than stressing me out (over-analyzing every dip and rise). 

How are you?  I think about all you TTC ladies often.  Hopefully you are all doing well.  I hope you post updates on here too so I can hear how you are doing.  I will be anxious to see pics of those babies once they are here!  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Options

I remember reading about your DH's appointment at the end of August. I hope these tests will give you the answers you need! I don't blame you for not charting right now. That is just more stress than you need at the moment. Have you done anything relaxing this summer to take your mind away from TTC?

We are doing well over here--just counting down until October! Baby seems like they are doing well and we can't wait to find out the sex when they are born! 

We tried potty training Nat, but after 5 days, she still wasn't getting it so we switched back to diapers. How is Addy doing? Is she talking a lot now?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It must be exciting to wait to find out what you are having! I wouldn't have the will power to wait. Did you do that with Nat?

Summer has been busy. My school got hit by a tornado right after the school year ended so we've been dealing with a lot of damage there. I'm hoping we will be ready for the start of school. Normally I'd be at school working a lot but right now I'm still waiting to be allowed in. So, I've had lots of fun doing other stuff... Playing with Addy and DH and I took a mini vacation without Addy. It was nice and has helped me not be too obsessed with TTC.

We are dabbling with potty training. I don't think she's fully ready yet but while we were on vacation Nana worked on it a lot with her and now she pees on the potty 2-3 times per day. I'm encouraged but I think we have a ways to go. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Are you hoping to get her potty trained before baby arrives?

Addy sure is a talker.... Its amazing what she says. This is such a fun age. Just in the last week she's decided "no" is her favorite word. I hope this stage doesn't last long. What's new with Nat? Is she excited to be a big sister?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Options

I think Nat is intrigued with the idea of a baby, but she doesn't fully understand what having a baby sibling means ;) Just this past week, we've started a new game with her. I ask her, "Do you like butterflies?" and she respond, "I LOVE butterflies!" It's the cutest thing!

We did not find out the gender with Nat and it was a lot of fun! I thought she was a boy, so when she was born a girl it was very much a surprise! This one I think is a girl, so I would be very surprised if it is a boy.

I'm sorry about your school, but glad you're getting all of this time to spend with your family! When does school start back? Do you have a lot to get done before then?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was just thinking of you today! Didn't want to hijack the post - but wanted to say hello! I hope you guys get answers soon! Maybe with all this time away from charting and just taking it easy will help everyone and everything. Just the refresher you need!
     I have been on hiatus lately from TB and FB. So much going on with work, a new job offer, moving to a new house in 4 days, new car - my head is just spinning! We too are touching on potty training and she was really getting hooked on it while on vacation   :-O with only the big potties - so crazy! 
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"