Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Smallest little boy underwear out there??

Anyone know what this would be? I bought DS some underwear at Target in size XS, the smallest size I could find, and it pretty much falls off him.

Does anyone know what brand might fit a kid who weighs just 25lbs?
imageimage

Re: Smallest little boy underwear out there??

• Options
    I got DS underwear from Target.  They had the Disney/Pixar characters in 2T/3T.  Those seem to fit him pretty well.  He's about 25 lbs.  He isn't in underwear yet but wears them occasionally.

I also like Children's Place and their stuff tends to run smaller.  
  • Options
    Gerber training underwear come in 18m size, which was the only thing that would stay up on DD when she was 24-25 pounds. Fruit of the Loom 2T/3T is a little more snug than other brands and doesn't creep up her bum as much as others we tried.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also check out gymboree and crazy 8. They had super small sizes when DD was potty training at that weight.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    agree with PPs- get toddler-size underwear (rather than boys' size) in 2T. we have let DS have underwear time most nights since he was 12 months or so, and the 2T fit him then (i think he was about 20 pounds at the time). i don't know the brand, but i got them at costco.
  • Options
    we just bought big girl underwear for DD. The toddler ones come in packs of 7 and I got her 18-24 months. She weighs 29 lbs.
  • Options
    My son is 27 pounds and we get him a size 2t underwear and it fits fine. The one with the characters on it. 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    My son was about 24 lbs when he potty trained and the character underwear in size 2T fit fine. They were a little baggy on the legs, but stayed up without a problem. Two years later he is still wearing the same underwear, but is finally almost ready to move up to the next size.
    It took 3 1/2 long years, but we finally got our little miracle!
    IVF #1 - BFP (6dt)
    Unassisted Pregnancy #2 - lost at 15w6d due to T21, severe heart defects, and fetal hydrops

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Thanks, all! So apparently I was just looking in the wrong place? Do they have the toddler underwear in the baby/toddler section? Because XS was the smallest I could find in kids. :P Back to Target!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Emerald27 said:
    Thanks, all! So apparently I was just looking in the wrong place? Do they have the toddler underwear in the baby/toddler section? Because XS was the smallest I could find in kids. :P Back to Target!
    It was all together.  I had to search about for quite awhile to find a 2T.
  • Options
    ashiscute said:
    Emerald27 said:
    It was all together.  I had to search about for quite awhile to find a 2T.
    At my Target the toddler underwear is in the baby/toddler section by the baby/toddler socks. So check both!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"