December 2014 Moms
Options

Would I have heard back by now?

I had my anatamy scan last Wednesday.... The tech didn't say much except measurements looked good and they may call me back because my placenta was right on the border of being lower than they like. But it still looked okay, but Maybe low..?? Lol, I was confused. Anyways.. I have my dr appt tomorrow and was just wondering if something was wrong would the dr have called me by now or do they wait till the appt? I get so nervous before every appt and this one I'm especially anxious.. Thanks!

Re: Would I have heard back by now?

• Options
    If something was wrong I'm sure your doctor would have called asap. If you have marginal placenta previa and may need to go for another u/s later on to check on it, I wouldn't be surprised if your dr. waited until your appt to tell you that. 

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I had to call to get the results of the scan, they nicely told me that no news was good news, but also went through the report and gave me a solid everything looks great.  I'd just call if I were you. ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sure you would have heard by now, but call if you want to know results.  I had an appt right after and my results were discussed.  My office also uses an online portal where results are posted in 1-2 days.  I love not having to wait and wonder...but just call if you want to know.
    BFP on 4.3.2014
    EDD 12.10.2014
    DS #1 born 12.16.2014 - He's perfect!

• Options
    RayRay007 said:
    If something was wrong I'm sure your doctor would have called asap. If you have marginal placenta previa and may need to go for another u/s later on to check on it, I wouldn't be surprised if your dr. waited until your appt to tell you that. 
    If there was a problem, they would have called.  I had a low lying placenta my last pregnancy.  I had a follow up u/s at 28 weeks and it resolved itself.  Its not an urgent problem that they would need to talk to you about right away.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Thing 1: 6/2012 Thing 2: Due 12/2014
  • Options
    I didn't hear anything about my A/S scan until my next doctor appointment. My doctor just talked to me about it then.
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"