Trying to Get Pregnant

TTC #3 and high AMH levels

Hi
Im confused. So I went off BC and didn't have anything until 11 wks later which was very light brown spotting. I made a dr appt to check my hormone levels etc. I have 2 children and never had any problems with my cycle or getting pregnant in the past. I got my results and she told me my AMH levels were a bit high. She said it may just be bc I am newly off BC ( was on it for 2.5 yrs) and she didn't think I had PCOS.  I took an OPK and got a positive yesterday. Anyone with a similar experience? Everywhere I read, it never says anything about it being elevated bc of BC pills.

TIA
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: TTC #3 and high AMH levels

• rickey said:
    Hi
    Im confused. So I went off BC and didn't have anything until 11 wks later which was very light brown spotting. I made a dr appt to check my hormone levels etc. I have 2 children and never had any problems with my cycle or getting pregnant in the past. I got my results and she told me my AMH levels were a bit high. She said it may just be bc I am newly off BC ( was on it for 2.5 yrs) and she didn't think I had PCOS.  I took an OPK and got a positive yesterday. Anyone with a similar experience? Everywhere I read, it never says anything about it being elevated bc of BC pills.

TIA
    Why did you have it tested?
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • My dr. suggested it bc of the 11 week lapse of no period, when there were no other issues in the past.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That's not much to go on.  

What were the exact number results that she gave you?   What other tests did they run and on what day/days of your cycle?   How old are you?

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• Im 34, will be 35 in Jan. Didn't give me a number, told me they were a bit high. Also took a thyroid test which was normal. No idea what day of cycle bc I never had a normal period after BC. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"