Secondary IF

KUSMO 4AUG14

designer303designer303 member
edited August 2014 in Secondary IF
If you are new and would like to be added to KUSMO (Knocked Up Summertime Madness Oylmpics) please let me know and I will put you into the waiting section. We ask that new posters on the board have a waiting period before joining the KUSMO to be fair to those that have been here longer. Also if I got you wrong sorry and just let me know. If you asked to be added and I forgot please just remind me please! Big hugs to all that need them and FX to everyone in the TWW!

Name Type Current Status Next step/Notes

@Annibes CD26! TTW! Natural while waiting for more test results! Boo! More tests, but hoping that the answers you need come with those tests!
@Aprildrew04 Waiting EH Varicociele went great!!! YEAY!!!!
@Bananappeal145 CD8 Get Healthy and Fit :) - Gearing up for injectible IUI cycle!!! Good luck lady and keep up the hard work!
@Designer303 CD14 IVF on hold natural cycle
@Frenchteachermama Started IVF#1- WHOOO HOO! Teaching done and starting to stim next week!
@GraceyandTroy 6DPO Natural through summer SO glad you had a great VACAY!
@Iloveshanej Getting final approvals to adopt! Results from SA??- FX!!
@JimBobCooter Donor Train! Donor agency #1 SUCKS!! New Donor getting up and running! Testing in August!
@Jodee37 Surprise BFP while gearing up for IVF #1 STICK LO STICK!!! Hoping for an amazing beta today!!!
@MrsAtch CD5? Natural while gearing up to TTC!
@MrsCastillo Recovering Lots of love and hugs kick that beta down -get to Zero NOW, okay now seriously this time!
@Tortuga47 6DPO? TWW!- FX!!
@efhoping2010 IVF/ICSI Gearing Up for IVF #4 work-up mid-August, FX for good results and forward motion!!
@Iheartsippycups2 1 0r 2 DPO? Femara + TI! TWW- FX!!! POAS police have you on their radar!
@Steph1673 6DPIUI- TWW!! FX! POAS police have you on their radar!
@sept14 CD13, Clomid IUI cycle- Do you have a date for IUI? FX!

GOLD MEDAL WINNERS- Happy and Healthy Nine Months!!!! We Love You!
@Chrissynena Gold Medal GOLD BABY GOLD H&H 9 Months
@Freakyfast Gold Medal GOLD BABY GOLD H&H 9 Months
@KC1212 Gold Medal GOLD BABY GOLD H&H 9 Months
@Lucky7wife Gold Medal GOLD BABY GOLD H&H 9 Months
@rmpar29 Gold Medal GOLD BABY GOLD H&H 9 Months
@Momarazzi Gold Medal GOLD BABY GOLD H&H 9 Months

Waiting next cycle, CD1 (or next step from Doctors) to join KUSMO- hopefully BFP and onward!
@yarnmommy IVF w/ ICSI! Let us know next CD1!
@kikimo327‌ Clomid cycle- TWW!- FX!, Let us know next CD1!

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

Re: KUSMO 4AUG14

• Loading the player...
  • @jodee37 amazing! Fingers and toes crossed!!

No O yet here. I got another positive OPK today so maybe this'll be the "one." Here's to hoping ;) I'm feeling better this time because I have other fertile signs.

Sept 2013 started TTC#2 (never got PP period so hoping for the first egg to drop)
    Jan 2014 - diagnosed POF (Premature Ovarian Failure) and told pregnancy not possible without egg donor because my ovaries would never function again with my hormone levels (FSH 136, LH 98.6, AMH <.03, estradiol 0, HCG 7) - using acupuncture, chiropractic care and TCM herbs / supplements
    March 11, 2014 ovulated despite every doctors prognosis!!!
    Oct 2014 hormones (FSH 48, Estradiol 89, HCG 1) not good, but heckuva lot better!

Nov. 16, 2015 FET of single adopted 5AA embryo - BFN
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Read all about my TCC Journey here in my Blog Taking Back My Ovaries
  • The update for me is incorrect.  I'm currently in the 2ww for IVF w/ICSI, beta is Monday 8/11.  2ww sucks, and I'm determined to not POAS beforehand.  Ha!
    Married September 2005 - TEAM PINK x2 this time around :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm more superstitious than strong, I think... for DS, I resisted, so I don't want to jinx it this time.  :)  But, that doesn't mean it will be easy.  Thankfully I don't have any test kits at home at this time...
    Married September 2005 - TEAM PINK x2 this time around :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm just on cloud nine for @Jodee37‌! Nothing else matters right now. :D
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • Steph1673Steph1673 member
    edited August 2014
    Just got the call that my progesterone looked "beautiful" at 19.4 at 7DPIUI... phew. After last cycle's 7 this is such a relief. I know it's not an indicator of pregnancy, but it's not indicative of a prog deficiency either so I'll take what I can get. I guess the extra letrozole worked for a stronger O. FX.

Good luck to EVERYONE who is in it to win it this cycle, especially my 2ww buddies.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

VOTE on my Name List

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"