December 2014 Moms
Options

I think I need more baby clothes.

Re: I think I need more baby clothes.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Slaps said:
    That looks like my pile of clothes, I won't have to buy clothes for about 18 months, I got lucky one was in November and this one December.
    Girl, thats just 0-6 months. I haven even unpacked the older ones I bought and have been given.
  • Options
    Dh cousin is coming to visit us in 2 weeks and is bringing us an entire rooms worth of clothes. 4 years worth all organized in boxes. They just had another baby and it's a boy so are giving us everything. I cannot wait to go through it all. I am just not looking forward to finding a place to keep it all!
  • Options
    MOAR! YOU NEED MOAR!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     image   image 
  • Options
    Shit... I am in trouble.  I don't nearly have enough. 

Test
  • Options
    Your poor soon to be naked and cold baby.

I'm not hungry, I'm HUUUNNNNNGGGRRRRRYYYY! NOW!

Dec 2014 Dec Siggy, Free For All

Big E- 2008

Miss M- 2011

Baby Z- 2012

Baby Smoosh, Due Dec 2014

• Options
    I *may* have spent around $300 this week on Aden and Anais type muslin blankets for the new baby. :\">

I am totally justifying this ridiculousness because I think I have about as many baby clothes as OP. So clearly, I need to spend ALL the money on ALL the blankets.

Now, on to a new diaper bag!!!! Ju ju be is rumored to be getting new prints this month!!!
  • Options
    We totally lucked out because we will have same sex kids...born same season lol and we didnt throw anything away ;). But i havent even begun to go into the attic and bring anything down. Im thinking september will be time to sort, wash, and organize :-SS . Kudos to anyone who has already started organizing anything!
  • Options
    Oh my!  I have about 5 newborn outfits so far.  That's it.  And, a very few things that I'm passing down from my DS.  I probably am in trouble and need to get on this.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    This is when team green pays off!!!! I have a few neutral outfits from my son. I won't be buying clothes till after baby is born. And with my son my mom and MIL went out while we were in the hospital and bought out the department stores with boy clothes (after being team green) that I didn't even need to buy clothes till 12 months!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    All we got so far is one onsie, a bib, and three blankets lol
  • Options
    Oh man, I am so behind, I have no outfits=( my poor naked boy lol
  • Options
    Wow! I was excited to finally get a few onesies and a sleeper today. However, we don't find out the sex until Saturday, so it will kick into high gear then!
  • Options
    I just went through my sons old baby cloths and I have so much!! So many nice hand-me-downs and stuff I bought. Unfortunately if I'm having a girl I will have to donate most of them to a coworker with the same due date. That's like 8 bags of cloths!!!
  • Options
    I've only bought a few things but I have friends who keep giving me stuff ! I am definitely not complaining though!
    *TEAM PINK*
    TTC#1 Since November 2013 // BFP March 27, 2014 // EDD December 11, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    That pile... :x. Love! We have a mini stash working and after hitting up second hand sales this weekend and scoring some cute stuff for cheap, our pile is growing as well!
  • Options
    Well I haven't bought a dang thing. Actually that's a lie, I bought a pink onsie and a blue onsie when I found out I was pregnant to surprise DF (went completely over his head by the way) I will go full on shopping after A/S on Friday :)
  • Options
    @agsgrrl‌ , I am right there with you. I registered for some clothes but haven't bought a darned thing! Having started nursery either, but that is mainly because DH needs to paint the room first. That is what is really driving me crazy!!!
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• Options

ok, so I caved and bought my first piece of clothing for DD #2!  It's used but looks new and I can't wait to put some ruffle-butt pants with it and lil socks!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"