August 2014 Moms

Our baby girl is here!

We are beyond excited and in love. Our beautiful baby girl Madaline Alexa Forest-Hines was born August 1st at 6:03am!!! She was 6lbs 3oz 19in and just perfect. My husband and I our still in disbelief that she is really here. I'll post my birth story and pics later. Being a mom is the greatest thing ever!

Re: Our baby girl is here!

• I think it's made up.

Born at 603 and weighing 6 3.....

Be a little more creative.
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Loading the player...
  • shaylagirlshaylagirl member
    edited August 2014
    (Stupid image didn't post the first time)

The gist of what I was saying (please see GIF below):

GO AWAY!!!!

Hell, I'll let Colbert get in on this action too:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Mother to 16 year old Austin (MCJROTC Sgt., Trumpet playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Air Force Pilot!)
    Proud Stepmother to 12 year old Josh (Baseball playing, Saxophone playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Doctor!)
    Proud Mother to baby Kaylee (Stuffed toy playing, Adorable smiling baby and hopeful Rodeo Princess!)

• shaylagirlshaylagirl member
    edited August 2014

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Mother to 16 year old Austin (MCJROTC Sgt., Trumpet playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Air Force Pilot!)
    Proud Stepmother to 12 year old Josh (Baseball playing, Saxophone playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Doctor!)
    Proud Mother to baby Kaylee (Stuffed toy playing, Adorable smiling baby and hopeful Rodeo Princess!)

• I saw the name and it took me a second to realize who this was.  Then I was wondering...why is she posting here again?

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• SWEET!  I have Ruffles potato chips handy
    I really want some good ruffles today!  
    CafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy #3 after two prior losses in 2013

EDD 8/18 

• Good grief. Her again?

My care-o-meter is not even registering.
  • SWEET!  I have Ruffles potato chips handy
    I really want some good ruffles today!  
    With french onion dip. Yum. Now I need to go to the grocery store.
    Forget the popcorn, this is my kind of party! 
    CafeMom Tickers

EDD 8/18 

• We are beyond excited and in love. Our beautiful baby girl Madaline Alexa Forest-Hines was born August 1st at 6:03am!!! She was 6lbs 3oz 19in and just perfect. My husband and I our still in disbelief that she is really here. I'll post my birth story and pics later. Being a mom is the greatest thing ever!

Soon to be mommy of 3!
    DS Grayson (3yrs) (Emergency Csec)
    imageDS Camden (1yr) (All natural Vbac)
    DD Isabella due 8/2/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Good grief. Her again?

My care-o-meter is not even registering.
    @herecomesthesun.....I totally forgot about her and why this thread exists...because potato chips.  POTATO CHIPS.
    @yoginikiki

Sour Cream and Cheddar potato chips with ridges or Maple Bacon potato chips?  Because those I can care about.

Science Baby says "Congrats, you loon."

@cruelsound‌ this is so cute!
  • I ate cereal this morning. Also, I need to change the oil in my car. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I have beer bread in the oven. 20 minutes longer is too long!
  • I have no delicious snacks. :((
    Soon to be mommy of 3!
    DD Isabella due 8/2/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited August 2014
    Raclla said:

I have no delicious snacks. :((

This might be the saddest thing I read all day.

I have snacks, just none that are sounding good. I want chips or donuts or something!!! I live to far from chik fil a, stupid Washington. :-w
    Soon to be mommy of 3!
    DD Isabella due 8/2/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Come on @ladyabagail, give us the inside scoop on this love baby that you made.  OMG guys, I can't wait to hear about how this no science baby momma did it.  I TOTALLY want to gain her insight into this labor business, since I'm quite sure since she is the expert in love baby creation, she just HAS to be for labor too right!?  OOohh!  I'm giddy in anticipation of learning about her magical birthing experience!  
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMFG the food!!!

One, I'm going to the waffle party.  Because DH jacked up my waffle iron (jackwagon!).

Two, all I have for lunch is a lame-o frozen cheese enchilada dinner.  DAMMIT!!!

Three, I might not be very hungry as I've been stuffing my craw with Fritos and Nacho Cheese Doritios. 

Who am I kidding?  I'll TOTALLY tear up that frozen dinner. 

• I'm only here because my waffle senses were tingling.

OP, congrats on your baby. Seriously. Hopefully between your birth and your SILs birth you can see that it really doesn't matter how a baby gets here.

Now seriously about them waffles...

Mom  to S-07/22/10 & Q-12/14/11 L-8/23/14

• I love waffles more than is reasonable.  Now I want waffles for lunch, who delivers Belgian waffles?  DH only packs me healthy snacks, so I'm eating yogurt, strawberries, and walnuts.  The minute I get home I'm eating 5-6 servings of Coco Krispies (which I was required to buy yesterday after the cereal thread).  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 4PrivetDrive4PrivetDrive member
    edited August 2014
    Go away.

ETA Now I want all the foods. 

Goob 01/26/12
    Olliekazam 08/18/14

• I'm currently convincing DH that we should have breakfast for dinner. Waffles for everyone!!!!!!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oooh I want to join the waffle party too!  I almost cried last weekend as we drove past Waffle House and I couldn't stop!  
    CafeMom Tickers

EDD 8/18 

• Woooowwwww...... No words for that "science" sh*t you pulled..... Go away.
  • FFTC: I hate waffles.

Give me all the pancakes though
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"