Philadelphia Babies
Options

I'm debating about whether to deliver at Bryn Mawr or Lankenau?

high risk pregnancy 

Answers

• Options
    When we moved to the burbs I had the same dilemma. They are both great hospitals and equally close to us. I chose Lankenau because every time I talked to someone that delivered there, they gave it rave reviews , not one negative thing. I heard some good reviews about BM, some so-so reviews and one horrific experience.

Plus I found an OB a lot of my friends loved in my insurance that used to work in a city hospital and is now at Lankenau.

I had my 3rd there last year and was not disappointed
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options
    MCH77MCH77 member
    Loved Lankenau. I can't say enough good things.

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due July 28th and delivering at Lankenau. My doctor's office is also located there. My husband and I are touring the L&D unit on June 30th. So far, every experience we've had with Lankenau has been amazing!
  • Options
    another vote for Lankenau. I delivered DD1 at BM and it was a so-so experience. Its a fine hospital, but if you have a choice and Lankenau is also pretty close, Id pick Lankenau.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I delivered at Bryn Mawr last summer and had a great experience. My BFF delivered at lankenau last summer and had an awful experience. They missed something and she almost died. I guess that could happen anywhere but still scary.
  • Options
    KMB611KMB611 member
    One of my friend's delivered her second child at BM and she didn't like the attitudes of the staff there. I've heard nothing but positives about Lankenau.

KB
  • Options
    Lankenau!  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I've only heard great things about lankenau
    First Time Mom

ITS A BOY!!!!!

• Options
    I'm delivering at Lankenau, due December 23rd, when is your due date?

• Options
    hi i'm going to deliver at lankenau. I am due May 8th.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"