December 2014 Moms

New - intro

Greetings!

I'm Aeon, and I'm pregnant with my fifth baby, a girl due early December. I downloaded the app on my phone recently and decided to further browse around. This is my new husband's first child, and needless to say he's anxious and excited. This is the fourth time I've been due in December. I have a thing for fall and winter babies. It's my favorite time of year. I'm also planning another homebirth, and am still toying around with whether to go the waterbirth route or skip it since I have extremely precipitous labors/births. We shall see.

Just thought I'd say "Hi" and introduce myself.
G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

Re: New - intro

• Welcome and Congrats! :) 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome to D14! Congratulations on number 5!
  • Welcome and Congrats.  If you are planning a home birth... perhaps the Natural Birth board will be another good board for you as well.  

Test
  • Welcome! :)
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Welcome and congrats! We're planning for a homebirth as well! :)
  • Congrats and welcome!
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• soulcupcakesoulcupcake member
    edited August 2014
    Welcome! We've got a few D14 moms here planning a HB (well, off the top of my head I can think of me and @vintagejjane,I think there may have been 1 or 2 others too), it's nice having that diversity. Both of my boys were waterbirths at home and it was great, but I had very average length labors. The NB is a good board for info and discussion too.
    I'd really like to experience a waterbirth. I tossed around the idea with #3, but I wasn't completely sold on it because I wasn't convinced we'd have time to set and fill it up. My midwife with him also lived an hour away, and I had to prepare for an unattended birth as a "just in case she doesn't make it" measure. (my "labor" with my second was 47 minutes)

And last time, I just gave in to the idea at around 36 weeks. We still planned to induce, and had everything ready to go, and yet I didn't make it to the birth tub on time. It was just a few feet from my bed, but he came quite unexpectedly while on my bed.

When I told my last midwife about my hopes for a waterbirth this time she giggled and said to prepare for an attended birth. If no waterbirth, I'll settle for hanging out in the shower since it felt pretty good and eventually led to labor with my second.

Thanks for the warm welcome, ladies!

• Hi and welcome! I so wish I could have a waterbirth (high risk...wah wah).
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Hello and welcome!!!!
  • Welcome and congrats!
    Married 11/9/13
    TTC since Jan 2014
    BFP 4/4/14, EDD 12/06/14
    image BabyFruit Ticker

• soulcupcakesoulcupcake member
    edited August 2014
    danisgossipgirl I just noticed you're due on my son Henry's birthday. A Kwanzaa baby! Though he was due on Near Year's Eve. My eldest daughter is hoping she'll be born on her birthday, the 8th. So many birthdays!

• Congrats and welcome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I always wanted a big family :) Welcome and Congrats!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"