March 2015 Moms

Stars, hide your fires...

Re: Stars, hide your fires...

• @herbavein‌ I'm so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself.
  • @herbavein‌ I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself.
  • Loading the player...
  • @herbavein I'm so sorry :( My heart is breaking for you, I hope you can find some peace soon :(

• @herbavein‌ I'm so sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself, friend. Hugs.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @herbavein I'm so sorry. ((Hugs))

• @herbavein‌ I'm so very sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh no @Herbavein, I'm so sorry for your loss.  Please take care of yourself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September Siggy Challenge- You had one job

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh no, @herbavein, I'm so sorry to hear that.  Take care of yourself; we'll miss you!  :-(

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

• SNLT1012

---quote boxes fail again---

Yeah, Kiki and BGB wanted their accounts deleted so they came flying in like two bats straight out of hell and did what they needed to do to be deleted.

I just do NOT recognize these people AWing their appointments today.
    I think I might be a bad person for not caring :-/

@SNLT1012  I don't recognize them either.  I feel like there are a lot of lurkers who only come out to post for really really good news or really bad news.  

This makes me sad.  I try to post or at least comment when I have something to say or to be supportive.  Guess I need to try harder.  I am just not very witty or have much experience to share.  I do still really enjoy this board and you ladies are awesome. 

@BitsyBelle84‌ , I recognize you. I think you are not really active, but I see your face here and there. That's more than enough to be a part of the community :)
  • herbavein said:

HCG level is 70. I'll have more blood work on Wednesday, basically just to make sure that the #s are dropping.

happy and healthy pregnancies to you all - it's only been a few weeks, but I'll miss you guys!! <3

Oh, mama, I'm so so so sorry :( I was really looking forward to getting to know you and, creeper alert, hello, potential irl friend! Stay in touch if you can...you will be missed. And if you ever do need a local shoulder, you know where to find me. Huge hugs, lady.
  • @ToasterCat Glad you didn't vomit on your OB!  I hope the Diclegis doesn't turn you into a hungover zombie like it did me!

Sorry I was MIA again today... first I couldn't wake up, then when I finally made it in to work (late), I had waaaay too much to do.  At least I didn't feel nauseous today!  Just exhausted. 

Oh and Comcast is fucking me over!  Our DVR has randomly stopped working and I think I've lost all my recordings.  I'm a little more upset about this than I probably should be.... but if we're still paying for our DVR, why are we not getting our DVR?  So now I have to call and see what the deal is.  Booo.

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I had my first appointment today. Nothing to report other than the feeling of the speculum made me want to vom in the biggest way. I also scored some Diclegis samples so I'm excited to try that tonight.

I also want to say... I signed into the chat last night just to see if anyone was there. There wasn't. I left the window open and resumed browsing. I checked back with the chat and I had been kicked out. Why? because apparently someone else had logged into the chat with the same username. I'm not sure Beautyfarts is secure anymore dudes....

Actually, this creeps me out.
  • herbavein said:
    HCG level is 70. I'll have more blood work on Wednesday, basically just to make sure that the #s are dropping.

happy and healthy pregnancies to you all - it's only been a few weeks, but I'll miss you guys!! <3
    @herbavein I'm so sorry :(  please take care of yourself.  I'm so upset over losing you :(:(

• Ermagerd!!! I just found a box of super fancy chocolates that i put in the freezer back in feb when I was on a cleanse. I love past me for forgetting it. OMNOMNOMNOM!!!

That's better than a 10 in the winter coat pocket from the year prior!
  • OMG chocolate pretzels

I have strawberry shortcake in the fridge from a local bakery and I think another piece is calling my name

Yes I paid $30 for this cake for my sisters birthday and kept the leftover at my house lol

• Ermagerd!!! I just found a box of super fancy chocolates that i put in the freezer back in feb when I was on a cleanse. I love past me for forgetting it. OMNOMNOMNOM!!!

what a wonderful surprise! I admire your squirrel skills!

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I cannot get into my inbox on mobile...when I click on it through the forums list it makes me sign in again even though I'm already signed in and it does that over and over no matter how many times I sign in....wtf??? I was checking for a chat link cause I miss my bitches so I figured I'd try from K's phone.
  • I cannot get into my inbox on mobile...when I click on it through the forums list it makes me sign in again even though I'm already signed in and it does that over and over no matter how many times I sign in....wtf??? I was checking for a chat link cause I miss my bitches so I figured I'd try from K's phone.

@FrecklesInside‌ are you using the app or browser?
  • SNLT1012 said:

I cannot get into my inbox on mobile...when I click on it through the forums list it makes me sign in again even though I'm already signed in and it does that over and over no matter how many times I sign in....wtf??? I was checking for a chat link cause I miss my bitches so I figured I'd try from K's phone.

@FrecklesInside‌ are you using the app or browser?
    Browser.
  • DH just left to go to the grocery store to get me a chocolate pie.  It's all I've been craving since I watched The Help yesterday!

He is truly my hero.  I think I might even be up for some sex tonight!  (Insert dirty pie reference here.)

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

This is legit better then winning the lottery!!

• DH just left to go to the grocery store to get me a chocolate pie.  It's all I've been craving since I watched The Help yesterday!

He is truly my hero.  I think I might even be up for some sex tonight!  (Insert dirty pie reference here.)

I'm mad at my pregnancy brain because I wanted to make an innuendo about puppy making whoopie later tonight, but I forgot the word we were using the other night. It started with a P maybe? Curses!
    BabyFruit Ticker 

• I just downloaded the app onto K's phone and yay, inbox works! Someone link me chat so I can see if this shiz will work on his phone.
  • @herbavein‌ I am so sorry for your loss. :(

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

BFP #1 ~ 4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum 6.2.11 | D&C 6.9.11
    DX Unicornuate Uterus 4.12
    BFP #2 ~ 10.12.12 | m/c 11.25.12 | D&C 2.8.13

BFP #3 ~ 12.11.13 | heartbeat ~12.20 :) | no heartbeat ~12.27 | D&C 1.6.14

BFP #4 ~ 7.20.14 | EDD 3.29.15 | heartbeat x2 eeek! ~ 8.4 | heard heartbeat-120 ~ 8.8 |

11.6.14 Courtland Jeremiah & Landon Joseph born sleeping

• Pm me chat link too?

• Word, no one wants me in chat?? :(
  • PuppyLove84PuppyLove84 member
    edited August 2014
    He is back with my pie but it is frozen and has to thaw.  If there's a new chat link can someone send it to me?  I think I can chat while stuffing my face with pie....

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

I watched The Help last night, too. My heart just breaks watching that movie, esp at the end when she gets fired and that poor little girl is crying for her not to go! Sorry to be a Debbie Downer on your chocolate pie post, but I could cry again just thinking about it :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"