December 2014 Moms
Options

Introduction: Lurker to Poster

Hello ladies! I am learning that I have been a "lurker" and thought it was appropriate to introduce myself as I have made some comments but never an actual post...
So...
I live in Cleveland, Ohio and by the time this baby boy comes (12/31) I will be married for 5 years with 3 kids. My daughter is Collyns (2.5 yrs) and my son Max is 15 months.
This has been my most difficult pregnancy so far- 3 trips to the ER- first one for lock jaw - apparently I'm a teeth grinder and now rocking some super sexy mouth guards at night. 2nd trip for a huge bleed that thankfully turned out ok and just this last week I fainted at work due to dehydration from a stomach bug I caught the day before.

It has been eventful these past 18.4 weeks and I'm super excited to add another baby to the already loud and crazy household. (4 dogs will help with that)

So hello and thank you for keeping me entertained, educated, and excited to be a part of this D14 group!

Re: Introduction: Lurker to Poster

• Options
    Welcome and congrats! Fx the remainder of your pregnancy is uneventful!

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Welcome! Congrats on #3 and FX for no more ER visits!!

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!!! I have a 2.5 year old and a 1 year old! It is nice to see other ladies with the same age gaps (or lack there of).

No more hospital trips for you mama!!! That must have all been so stressful. I hope everything is smooth sailing for you from now on.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! We share a due date. FX for no more trips to ER.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! I am also on #3.

FX for an uneventful rest of your pregnancy!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! As PPs have said, fx for no more ER trips!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! I am about 30 minutes from Cleveland. I hope the remainder of your pregnancy is rather uneventful! No more ER trips for you!
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies! Wow there are lot of 3rd timers here :) To the gals that are about 30 minutes from Cleveland- I'm in Medina- I guess I put cleveland as a general area...
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome.  Hopefully the rest of your pregnancy is not as eventful.

Test
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"