December 2014 Moms

NPR: okay, well not my pregnancy...

So my sister just called me crying. She just found out that she's PG again. She has a 8 mo DD and has one year left on her bachelors degree. I know I shouldn't feel bad for her bc she knows how to prevent that but I still do feel a little bad. She's stressing bc she doesn't know if she'll be able to finish school this year and he Fiancé isn't the most understanding person on the planet. (Even though it takes two to tango). Anyway, just needed to spill the beans to someone bc she told me not to tell anyone else :)

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NPR: okay, well not my pregnancy...

• Well she made her bed and obviously she has laid in it but I can understand the moment of panic. Unplanned pregnancy is never easy, even if you have had unprotected sex and understand the outcome. As for school, she could probably handle a semester but not a full year, at least that would leave only one semester left. I think the best you can do for her right now is be her shoulder to cry on which you obviously are. You're a good sister!

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• It's not the end of the world.  She is probably initially freaked out and should speak to her school counselor to see if she could do the final semester as a part-time.  1 full semester and then 2 part time semester.  

Congrats on being an aunt again!

Test
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"