February 2015 Moms
Options

thegoodpotato or WanderingA! Help!

@thegoodpotato‌ and @WanderingA‌

Or anyone else who may be experiencing this too!!!!

Question for you mamas since we are on our next pregnancies at the same time from our previous...
My hips have started KILLING me...like they are widening already. Have your been feeling this way too???? I just wonder if it's early for that or if the timing is right. Help me if you can :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: thegoodpotato or WanderingA! Help!

• Options
    I just spammed that thought. I'm getting wider, too.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I had it really bad when I was pregnant with Amanda, but this pregnancy isn't so bad. My second pregnancy was really hard. I was practically crippled by the end of it and could barely get around (I was walking 5km/day in mountainous terrain at the end of my first pregnancy). Definitely harder second time around. :)

It looks like #3 is going easy on me, though. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have had constant back/hip and neck pain, I feel like an old. 

The biggest help for me so far has been stretching and doing hip circles at night because I find that it hurts the worst when I get into bed. 

Oh, the miracle of life...F.U.
    :-/
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I have been running 3-5 miles 5 days a week...which I did NOT do with my first. The stretches are a really good idea! Thank you for the advice! :)
    I am definitely feeling wider this time. ::I say as I eat my banana split sundae for the second night in a row::

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one @dontgiveupnomatterwhat‌. I'm not gaining weight and barely a bump but I'm expanding in the wrong direction.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It is happening sooner with this one for me as well (fellow July13 mama here). The chiropractor is what saved me last pregnancy, and it seems I'll be heading back there soon. I suggest it!
    Two under two, here we come!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage image
  • Options
    Fellow J13 mom here too. I agree that my hips are moving outward already. I had sciatic pain already and that didn't hit until 20 weeks last time. My doctor recommended massages. Doctor ordered massages! :D
  • Options
    For real.. we have a TON of j13 people on here!! Which is funny because a lot seem to have said (myself included) their bfp happened earlier than expected. Lol
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hey my fellow J13ers @summerandmatt, @crash916, and @mandamoochie! WTF happened. How did we all drink the water?!?!

So glad to do this again with y'all. I hope these newbie, first time F15'ers see just how amazing these Birth Month groups can be.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I think there is something to be said for the super sperm.

DH and and I dtd like... three times in may lol and the only time I could of conceived was DAYS before I ovulated. Lol

I have a question for you guys... I still use a monitor for DS through the night and assume I will for a while yet..whats the plan for two needing monitors?
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @mandamoochie I'm planning to buy another camera. Most video monitors will sync multiple cameras to one monitor (my monitor with sync up to 4 cameras).
    Two under two, here we come!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"