June 2013 Moms

~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

Merry Tuesday ladies!

What did you do last week?

What are your plans for this week?

What's your long-term/mid-term goal?

GTKY: What's your favorite movie of all time?

And for our leaderboard!

Our leading ladies have 8 weeks under their belts!
@ItsStackie - Good luck with the added challenge of running with the stroller!
@kdc2007 - I hope you were able to get some workouts in before your vacation - yay vacation!!
@phishgirl29 - Hopefully you'll get more gym time in now that you know O does well with gym daycare!
@Pitchslap - I hope your friend being in town didn't wind up derailing plans to eat well!
@tiffletons518 - What's this PiYo?  Beyond that - keep up the awesome runs!!

With 7 weeks - @WorkInIt - Excellent work keeping up your runs!  Good luck keeping it up with YH out of town!

With 5 weeks - @WasNotWas - It's good to find out that taking it easy for a week doesn't derail the weight-loss train!  I hope you got your 5 days in this week!
BabyFetus Ticker
DS born 6/2013

Re: ~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

• What did you do last week? Clean healthy eating and 3 days gym, 3 days cardio. Lost another pound!! 10 lbs total

What are your plans for this week? More of the same, probably going to go light on the workouts to really focus on diet

What's your long-term/mid-term goal? Long-term goal 30 lbs (33% completed!!), Mid-term run a 5k Sept 27 in 31 min

GTKY: What's your favorite movie of all time? This is a very difficult question, but probably Requiem for a Dream
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • And because I feel like the check-in has been slowing down a bit ...

Come back to us ladies (I've seen some of you around spam - so I know you're here)!!!!

@subliminalrabbit (though moving may be a legitimate excuse to be slacking on your bump time ;-) )

At least pop and and let us know where you got to - we miss you all!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • What did you do last week? Gym a couple of times. Fitbit to track my steps!

What are your plans for this week? More of the same. Today is my birthday so I had fries. Don't care ;)

What's your long-term/mid-term goal? Tone up!

GTKY: What's your favorite movie of all time? Back to the future. I love all the James Bond movies as well. I love diamond are forever!!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Last week: didn't get my weekend run in, but ran 3 times including tonight. I'm really starting to enjoy running on my own now!
    This week: get a run in tomorrow, and at least one during the vacay weekend.
    Goal: half marathon in Nov.
    Favorite Movie: I can always sit down and watch Big Daddy.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • mshukhmshukh member
    Okay, I'll try to be on more often. Sorry!

Last week: Did pretty well with working out every day (except Sat-Sunday cause that would be criminal of course). I wanted to change up my workouts so I've tried following the Clutch 3 week plan on bodybuilding.com which is aimed at fat loss. I realized that I'm need to track diligently on the weekends as I'm eating back a lot of the calories I lose during the week. And that's probably why my weight hasn't change much in the last 3 months although I keep killing it at the gym. 

This week: Continue with consistent workouts as I've really seen the change in how toned I am and continue to see better abs definition. I need to get on the ball and track my calories and macros more diligently or I'll keep killing myself at the gym for nothing. I love food :(

Goal: Lose the 10 lbs I have left before we try for another one (which is supposed to be this fall so I'm running out of time). I just really want to get back to my pre-baby weight and scared that if I don't lose the 10 now, after the next pregnancy it will be harder. Not to mention losing weight is always harder for me in the winter. Boo.

Favorite movie: I have to say Sliding Doors and Great Expectations. Both of them have Gwyneth in the leading female roles, but regardless of what I may think of her as a person, I still absolutely love those two movies. 

P.S. Anyone on myfitnesspal? I need some more friends to keep me motivated. My nick is the same: mshukh
    imageimage

• Howdy ho ladies. I'll check in tomorrow, promise!

I've been marathon training and it's been challenging with two little ones!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"