April 2015 Moms
Options

Out of curiosity....

Any of the A15'ers not yet having any pregnancy symptoms?  I'm 4 weeks 3 days and feel twinges from time to time but nothing I would consider "cramping".... also weird/strange dreams, but that's it!  Am I weird?? :)

Re: Out of curiosity....

• Options
    LRL131LRL131 member
    Nope! Symptoms this early can be really hit or miss. I've had some light cramping this time around, but with my last pregnancy I didn't "feel" pregnant until 6 or 7 weeks. Some people get symptoms right away and some don't!

Married Since July 2012

DS1 Born via C-Section - 6/21/2013

BFP#2 7/28/2014, EDD 04/07/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    motangmotang member
    I haven't had any symptoms. I looked in my pregnancy journals from my previous pregnancies and I didn't have symptoms until 6-7 weeks. It's still early.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you all!! This makes me feel so much better!  
  • Options
    My breasts have been a bit sensitive and sex is more awesome, but I've only had morning sickness once.
  • Options
    Jags8Jags8 member
    Nope, I've had nothing but light occasional cramping. But most women don't experience any symptoms until about 6 weeks.
  • Options
    No symptoms here! But then again I didn't have any with my first either...
  • Options
    Strange dreams is what gave me a hunch I was pregnant, and I get a few twinges too but not much else.
  • Options
    Not too many. Feeling very tired, boobs only sore in bed when gravity takes over and as for food, I am getting hungrier a bit more quickly but I also don't really know what I want to eat either-don't feel very inspired! The only thing that is noticeable is on and off mild cramping and a few twinges and that has been happening for nearly 2 weeks now.
  • Options
    None for me yet. I don't usually get symptoms until 6 weeks

Baby Girl Lennon born sleeping 6-18-11 Baby Boy Anderson born healthy and happy 8-17-12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Not a lot for me either. Heartburn and weird dreams. I also did not have symptoms until around week 6 with my first!
  • Options
    No symptoms here. I'm sure it's way too early for me since I only got a BFP on Wednesday.

• Options
    BLPL101BLPL101 member
    edited July 2014
    I haven't had any symptoms, but I did with my DD before I even found out I was pregnant! This pregnancy is already different!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had worse symptoms the whole week before the stick turned positive than I do now 5 weeks in. I'm going to get rid of all expectation of what symptoms "should" be....

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm the same 4w3d as you and same symptoms, along with being a little more tired. I felt the same with my first, but my second I was sick, I swear, from date of conception. Every pregnancy is different! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    nothing yet, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.  I was really sick last time.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• Options
    5.2 weeks today and have sore boobs and cramping(also brown spotting which is making me very nervous) having really crazy dreams. Taking progesterone orally twice a day as well
  • Options
    Am 5wks 1 day; sore boobs, vivid dreams, and occasional cramping. Otherwise, no real change!
  • Options
    @cm312rn‌ I am so relieved you posted this! I have been feeling so "out of the loop" with almost no symptoms, but 3 tests and super sore boobs confirm I am really pregnant. Besides the sore boobs and feeling tired every now and then I have no other symptoms (yet) and I will be 5 weeks on Wednesday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"