1st Trimester

First ultrasound @ 4weeks how many?

So I had my first ultrasound yesterday July 28 2014, my doctor didn't think he would be able to see anything but since my period cycle is 26 days apart instead of the normal 28 days he was actually able to see the sac!! YAY!!! But here's the twist he seen 2 other "POSSIBLE" sacs OMG!! Right? I can't believe it twins run in my family as well as my boyfriend sooo it is possible... I go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound.

Re: First ultrasound @ 4weeks how many?

• Yup. Congrats. You're barely far enough along to get a BFP but it's totes twiplets (twins/triplets). 

I would really like to see one of those "zOHEMGEE IS IT TWINS?" posts that actually turns out to be multiples. So far, I haven't.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Who the hell does 4 week ultrasounds?
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • This makes 0 sense. If you knew when your last period was why in hell did he want an ultrasound that early?!
  • i knew when my last period was June 14 and I'm 7weeks pregnant. My 1st ultrasound is tomorrow
  • Congratulations if you are having twins seeing as everyone else was to busy being rude to say so themselves. Are you hoping for twins?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Please ignore all of these rude people. From my own personal experience, calling them out will just make more drama and they don't quit, trust me. Congratulations on your pregnancy and best of luck to you!

~~~Big brother 11.29.05 & Little Brother 6.18.09~~~  
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • I was told to step away from that situation, but thanks for looking out ;)

~~~Big brother 11.29.05 & Little Brother 6.18.09~~~  
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • In other news I can't figure out what this thread title means. How many what?

And ditto 4 weeks being a ridiculously early time for an ultrasound. I feel like all you'd see at that point is a second pink line in your ute.
  • aditigirl said:

I was told to step away from that situation, but thanks for looking out ;)

Pretty sure they meant step away from the boards and DRAMA, which seems to follow you everywhere. Weird how that works, huh.
    Seriously. My 3 year old has a better grasp at taking instruction.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • allrightmeowallrightmeow member
    edited August 2014
    Congratulations if you are having twins seeing as everyone else was to busy being rude to say so themselves. Are you hoping for twins?

Please ignore all of these rude people. From my own personal experience, calling them out will just make more drama and they don't quit, trust me. Congratulations on your pregnancy and best of luck to you!
    This is what butthurt looks like in its concentrated form. Never mind what OP posted sounds all kinds of strange.  
  • 14whitney said:
    So I had my first ultrasound yesterday July 28 2014, my doctor didn't think he would be able to see anything but since my period cycle is 26 days apart instead of the normal 28 days he was actually able to see the sac!! YAY!!! But here's the twist he seen 2 other "POSSIBLE" sacs OMG!! Right? I can't believe it twins run in my family as well as my boyfriend sooo it is possible... I go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound.
    Ohhhhhh a twist! Oh and you posted this on July 30th and said "yesterday July 28 2014". Dates a little off. NBD, just noticed. WTF is it a big deal if your cycle is 26 or 28 days long? Why are you doing another in two weeks? SO MANY questions
    I think this is happening because of the forced wait to post. They hit post and then days later when their wait period is up it actually does.

Any doctor dumb enough to do an u/s at 4 weeks cannot be trusted to know was a sac even looks like.

I had an ultrasound at 4 weeks because I was on the pill. I wish she would have waited 2 weeks because all it brought was worry when they, surprise, didn't see shit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"