July 2012 Moms
Options

fear of baby #2

Is anyone else scared to have baby number 2? 
I know a lot of the J12 ladies already have had baby # 2, but I'm still nervous about it. DD is so active and has a lot of trouble with bedtime.  How will I ever sleep if I have a toddler and an infant?  One child that needs to be chased around and one that needs to be held and fed all the time?  How do you balance both?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Re: fear of baby #2

• Options
    I'm too tired/stupid/dull to be terrified right now  =))
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hell yes I'm scared. I was just telling @amilyn (sorry I have zero idea what your new sn is thats what you get for changing it :p) that I'm relieved it happened by accident because I dont think I could have followed through premeditated. Shiz is scary. And Emery is a damn handful and my husband is never here. He works 6, sometimes more, days a week and is often gone 6am-7:30ish.

So I'm starting her in Pre-school early 3 days a week so I can get a little break (if that even counts with a nb). Its happening, so I'm just bracing myself and hoping for the best.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    KarmBKarmB member

not nervous yet, but I suspect within the next 7ish weeks it'll hit. im just looking forward to a new routine. haha whenever that may happen

• Options
    MissMusic said:
    We're not PG yet, but there are days when my uterus wants to leap outside my body and get hit by a car when I think about #2.  Scared as shit, girl!
    @MissMusic, I am shocked to hear that you are thinking about #2!  Super happy to hear this!
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    APendola said:
    Is anyone else scared to have baby number 2? 
    I know a lot of the J12 ladies already have had baby # 2, but I'm still nervous about it. DD is so active and has a lot of trouble with bedtime.  How will I ever sleep if I have a toddler and an infant?  One child that needs to be chased around and one that needs to be held and fed all the time?  How do you balance both?
    I am due 12-16-14 and I am still terrified. I know that I will make it work when DD arrives but I have all the fears posted. I am trying to take a Dory approach and "just keep swimming". LOL It doesn't calm my fears any that 1. my DH has been traveling a lot for work and 2. my DS is in a super mommycentric mode lately.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"