Oregon Babies
Options

Any Portland/Vancouver moms due in November?

This Oregon board seems pretty barren, but I'm a ftm and wanted to see if there's anyone else here due around the same time.

Re: Any Portland/Vancouver moms due in November?

• Options
    Yes, I am! I am also a ftm and due November 15th. We live in SW Portland.
  • Options
    im due in early october but i thought id say hello c:
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm due October 24th! We live in the Beaverton area.

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    Yes! I'm a first-time mom due November 1st.  We live in SE Portland.
  • Options
    FTM due November 28 and we live in Beaverton.  

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage 
  • Options
    Hi! I'm due Nov 21! I'm in NE PDX and a FTM. Really excited! Are you interested in getting a social group going?
  • Options
    I'm not until Dec. 15, but I'd love to connect!
  • Options
    Hi guys! I only use the bump app and it sucks at telling me people replyed to this thread. Welcome and congrats everyone!!
  • Options
    udenbyjjudenbyjj member
    edited June 2014
    I'm due November 9th. Living in Vancouver, but moving back to Oregon in a matter of weeks. This is my second baby. 
  • Options
    jj0313jj0313 member
    11/7, NE Portland, here!
  • Options
    A little late to the game, but I am Due in December with my second child. DD just turned five. We just moved to downtown Vancouver to save money but are still in PDX a lot. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    October 4th over here! Milwaukie,OR
  • Options
    Hi everyone!
  • Options
    J3ss1ca77 said:

Hi! I'm due Nov 21! I'm in NE PDX and a FTM. Really excited! Are you interested in getting a social group going?

I would love to get something together if possible!
  • Options
    I'd also love to get together!  I'm a FTM in SE PDX, due 11/1.  Sorry, I've been really silent on the boards but have finally tuned back in!
  • Options
    First time mom due in a April in tanasbourne area would love to meet other moms around me :)
  • Options
    Theres a little cafe somewhere in beaverton/hillsboro area that is specially made for moms and kids. (got lost near it lol) Ive always wanted to go c:
  • Options

Theres a little cafe somewhere in beaverton/hillsboro area that is specially made for moms and kids. (got lost near it lol) Ive always wanted to go c:

Find out what it's called! It sounds fun!
  • Options
    Hey, ladies!  Just wondering whether there's still any interest in getting together.  I'm happy to meet either on the west- or east-side.  Let's make the transition from virtual to actual!  I've never been there, but I know there's a non-profit coffeehouse, Cafe Au Play, around SE 56th and Division that's meant for children and parents: https://cafeauplay.org/   That could be one option. 
    Hope you've all been surviving this heat alright!
  • Options
    I would absolutely be in for this. I drive by that spot on Division all the time and would love to check it out.  Weekends and evenings are easiest for me. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"