2nd Trimester

Has anyone shopped on Zulily?

I saw some cool things on there and wondered if anyone has ordered off there?  Pros? Cons?

Re: Has anyone shopped on Zulily?

• I've ordered a few things from there. It seems like a good deal, but the shipping can be a little slow.
  • Loading the player...
  • Shipping is super slow. 

• mb314 said:
    Pros:
    - you can get good deals
    - I often see products that I wouldn't have found otherwise.

Cons:
    - Shipping is slow
    - You always pay for shipping
    - There are no returns, so I never buy clothes for myself on there because I don't want to risk them  not fitting.
    - The deals aren't always as good as they seem.  I often check their "deals" against what is widely available through sites like Amazon, and have found a handful of times that Amazon has the same prices - but with faster and free shipping.

That said, even with all the cons, I've ordered a lot from Zulily. 

Exactly this
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mb314 said:
    Pros:
    - you can get good deals
    - I often see products that I wouldn't have found otherwise.

Cons:
    - Shipping is slow
    - You always pay for shipping
    - There are no returns, so I never buy clothes for myself on there because I don't want to risk them  not fitting.
    - The deals aren't always as good as they seem.  I often check their "deals" against what is widely available through sites like Amazon, and have found a handful of times that Amazon has the same prices - but with faster and free shipping.

That said, even with all the cons, I've ordered a lot from Zulily. 
    This always check amazon to make sure it is actually a good deal!!  I have not had this issue with clothing, but toys and baby items, this seems to be a pretty common occurance.
    BFP#1 4/8/2012 DD born at 35 weeks on 11/10/12
    BFP#2 11/13, Ectopic diagnosed 12/6/13, Tube and Ectopic Removal 12/16/13 
    BFP#3 3/14, Natural M/C 3/18/14 
    BFP#4 4/18/14, heard heart beat (164) 5/14/14, EDD 12/25/14

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've had an item cancel after waiting on it to ship for a while, they've also sent the wrong thing before. With the wrong item, they just told me to keep it and gave me some store credit.

Some of the quality has been substandard, but other times the sales are really good, like when they have Ugg sales or similar brand names.

TTC #2

Cycle 1:   (January/February)                            Cycle 2:  (February/March)

O - CD17                                                     O - CD15
    IB @ 11dpo                                                            11dpo-13dpo spotting
    BFP @ 12dpo (late pm)                         AF CD28 (late 13dpo)                     
    13dpo = positive fading all day
    14dpo beta = 7.2
    AF CD32 - Confirmed Chemical Pregnancy

CYCLE 3 (March/April) 
    O - CD19 
    8DPO - Faint BFP on Wondfo
    9DPO - Neg. on FRER
    11 DPO - BFP FRER
    14 DPO - Beta 123
    17 DPO - 784, yay! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jnedenjneden member
    Yes!!! Love it!! So many cute, unique things. Its a great place to look for the perfect coming home outfit. :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • ksgsmuksgsmu member
    Like others have said shipping is super slow!  I have also waited several weeks for something to ship then the order is cancelled for some reason.  
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Shipping is terrible. Cancel items before they ship. I would only order again if it is something you don't desperately need. Just in case.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I love it. The shipping is slow on the items that aren't indicated as available to ship the next day. I have had some items take 2+ weeks and some arrive in less than a week. Some of the deals are worth it.
  • I love Zulily. Ever since my nieces were born 4 years ago I've checked in pretty much everyday. Shipping is slow because Zulily doesn't have the items on hand...the original company sends out orders to Zulily as they come in, then Zulily checks them and sends them out themselves. So I definitely would not recommend ordering something you need on a deadline. So far, I've been happy with all of my orders. I've definitely had a couple clothing items for myself not fit the way I've wanted, which is a risk with any online ordering, but I've always just saved them for other people I know will enjoy them. 
  • Found some really cute onsies and some good deals on some maternity wear.  As others have said shipping is slow, but if you read how zulily operates you know why.  I like to check the ready to ship section as that does faster and some cases has even better prices.

I don't order tons but since getting pregnant I have used it more as I've had some good luck with finding maternity clothes in my size at good prices.  I do agree with pp's, check amazon, ebay etc to confirm you are getting a good deal but they do get some good brand names that are sometimes hard to find elsewhere.

Also if you see it and want, you pretty much have to order it right away as the stock is changing so often.

• I love zulily. The one and only time I've had a problem was when they had stride rite shoes for BOGO 50% off and one of the pairs I ordered was on back order for a while. That wasn't their fault though.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"