May 2014 Moms

Rockabye Baby Lullabies

I am obsessed with this whole series of lullaby renditions. If you don't know what it is you need to check it out https://www.rockabyebabymusic.com/music they have so many artists to choose from. My favorite is Coldplay, Police, Nirvana and Kanye. It's very relaxing when it's nap time or bedtime. DS seems to like it too. But DH and I love it!

Re: Rockabye Baby Lullabies

• I've got MJ, Tom Petty, Dave Mathews and Bob Marley in the car. Really calms the kid down when the screamfest starts. DH said he's glad he's not humming the wheels in the bus in the store haha.
  • I have Coldplay, Journey, and Metallica. I'll have to check out some of the other ones, but I love them! I play them in the car and I'm pretty sure I enjoy them more than DD does right now.
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • Loading the player...
  • We have Pearl Jam and it's amazing! My DS loves it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just FYI there is a free pandora station that plays all of the rockabye baby songs :)
  • @DBonfante‌ do I just search Pandora for rockabye station or is there a specific name? I have Bluetooth that hooks to a Pandora in the car more tunes would be awesome.
  • @ljbreck‌ it's called rockabye children's you can do a search and it comes right up.
  • Cool thanks for the info! I'm so lame with Pandora DH subscribes so there aren't any commercials but he setup the stations for me and I've never gone digging for more music.
  • I love the Dave Matthews and U2!

• Thanks for the tip! Loving the pandora station! Kanye West and Guns n Roses?! Too funny
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"