Trouble TTC
Options

**Official AUG Siggy Challenge!** -- UPDATED W/ WINNER!!

gsanchogsancho member
edited August 2014 in Trouble TTC
UPDATE: Congrats to @Rumbera28 !!!  Yay!!!  You'll get a PM from @GinnyJones82 in the next few days to get the passport and prize passed along to you.

Hello!  I was MIA a few days while on vacay, but I'm back just in time for the official challenge :)  Looking forward to some good laughs.  Share your siggy below, and I'll put all entries into random.org tomorrow to pick the winner.  If you're sharing just for fun and don't wish to be in the drawing, just note it in your post.

Congrats again to last month's winner @GinnyJones82 

QOTM: What is your most embarrassing moment?

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)

Re: **Official AUG Siggy Challenge!** -- UPDATED W/ WINNER!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    drstefdrstef member
    QOTM: Most embarrassing moment....This still haunts me to this day: When I was much, much, much younger, my sis (who is older than me) and I were playing house in our backyard. She was the mom and I was the kid. In the make believe backyard home, she made me go to my room (in between two trees) and sit down. I wouldn't do it so she kept on hitting me with a broom until I sat down. Much to my surprise I sat in a fire-ant bed. Long story short, my parents had to strip me down to my birthday suit and low and behold, here comes our next door neighbor. Needless to say, it traumatized me......................................for life.
    Me: 31 PCOS
    DH: 30 SA-Low motility
    Married: July 27, 2007   NTNP: 2008-2013   Actively TTC: Since October 2013
    IUI #1: 10mg letrozole (3-7), trigger shot (5/31/14), procedure 6/2/2014 SA - 5mill post-wash  BFN

IUI #2: 10mg letrozole (3-7), trigger shot (7/1/14), procedure 7/2/2014 SA - 23 mill post-wash BFN
    IUI #3: 10mg letrozole (5-9), trigger shot (7/30/14), procedure 8/1/14 SA - 28 mill post-wash BFMFN
    3T August Siggy Challenge: Worst Day Than Yours

funny gifs
  • Options
    QOTM:  My freshmen year of college, when I was leaving my Geology class and walking outside, there was a pretty big set of stairs to come down.  As I was jogging down the stairs, I missed a step, fell on my ass, and slid the rest of the way down.  And we had an auditorium of about 200 people in the class behind me.  Mortified.
  • Options

Oh that's a doozy. I have a few.

When I was 9 I tried to ride a 4 yr olds bike over a small creek, stopped on top of the bridge and didn't put my feet down, my family says I tipped over slow-motion style and did a headstand in the mud. They were laughing so hard it took them a couple of seconds to come pull my head out - I was stuck.

When I was in high school I was working as a hostess. It was a crazy busy day and the manager needed someone to come help run food out to the tables. I was hoping to get a waitress position so I volunteered. Needless to say I dumped a bowl of soup in some poor lady's lap (followed by a glass of ice water - I guess that cooled her off, right?)

And finally skip to college graduation. We're all lined up and ready to march to our seats when someone stepped on my sandal and broke it. It's too late to get another pair or go find some duck tape so I went through the entire ceremony pinching the toe-hold so my sandal didn't fall off. Thank goodness I didn't trip as I got my degree!!!

Me: 24  DH: 26

Sept 2012 - Married Love of My Life

AO, possible PCOS

TTC for 15 months - Success!!!

Due Date: May 6, 2015

DS induced April 27, 2015 - Hypertension

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    When I was in junior high/ high school I was on our dance team and have two moments related to that...

1) in 9th grade we had a pep rally that the entire 9th grade attended. We were doing a "kick routine" and there was this part where my row of girls had to lean over and shuffle backwards through a group of girls who were kicking forward, and I tripped and fell flat on my butt in front of everyone that mattered to me including my biggest crush. Lol

2) In 11th grade we were performing at a national dance competition at Disney's Wide World of Sports.. You know, the ones that are televised on ESPN? I was in the front and center for a triangle formation since I was the shortest, and all of a sudden my mind BLANKED and I literally stood there for about a count of 8 not doing anything because I couldn't remember what I was supposed to be doing!

Me: 32  DH: 33  Married: March 2004

July 2006: started TTC
    2008: HSG (normal), couple rounds of clomid through gyno
    2008 - 2010: dragging my feet out of fear and procrastination
    October 2010: first consultation with RE, dx PCOS and fibroids (DH slightly low count/motility)
    Oct. 2010 - Dec. 2012:  In DENIAL! avoided the issue because I was scared of surgery
    January 2013: returned to RE, fibroids grew significantly
    February 2013: second HSG, fibroids pushed on tubes which blocked them somewhat
    March 2013: MRI to determine what type of surgery may be necessary

July 29, 2013: fibroids (5) removed via robotic laparascopy
    August 2013 - Nov 2013 : benched due to recent surgery

IUI #1, Dec. 24, 2013, BFN 
    IUI #2, Jan. 25, 2014, BFN
    IUI #3, Feb. 25, 2014  BFN
    IUI #4 canceled due to lack of response to letrozole
    IUI #4.1 April 28, 2014, BFN

May 16, 2014: wtf consult, start prepping for IVF in June and add injects for one last IUI in the meantime
    IUI #5 started letrozole and bravelle but canceled after HSG led to new diagnosis

May 21, 2014: third HSG, tubes blocked, one at the beginning, one hydrosalpinx??
    June 11, 2014: consult, approved to move on to IVF because the hydro is not completely blocked therefore allowing fluid to move through slowly rather than backwards
    IVF #1 August 8, 2014 - 3dt of 2 embryos, BFN
    September 17, 2014 - 4th HSG, the right tube is very patent (open!!) dye went straight through this time. Weird!
    October 2, 2014 - started metformin treatment
    November 14, 2014 - blood work, brought A1C down from 5.8 to 5.5

November 26, 2014 - RE finally back from vaca and reviewed my chart, no more IVFs for rest of calendar year
    December 1, 2014 - Right after Thanksgiving, I called a new clinic and got in right away! Plan for IVF
    December 17, 2014 - ER! 29 retrieved (!!), 16 mature, all 16 fertilized (ICSI)

IVF #2 December 20, 2014 - 3dt of 3 embryos, BFN

We are done with treatment unsuccessfully. :(

PAIF/SAIF/All Welcome!

image    image
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    BunnyBerry34 - you're a quick study. I was so proud. :D

QOTM: **Possibly TMI alert** Oh, boy. Okay, let me preface this by saying that, in my defense, I have IBS. I've sharted myself. Twice. Of course, on both occasions, I was with MK and we in the car. The first time was 45 minutes into a car ride on the way to a friends house. When we got there, I had to ask my friend if I could borrow his Mom's hair dryer and laundry detergent.. then disappeared into the bathroom for a good 45 minutes to "wash" my jeans. He never asked questions (probably because he's a guy, and didn't want to know) thank God, but I don't even think MK and I were engaged yet. I was mortified when I had to look over at him in the car and say "in all seriousness, I just shit my pants." 

The second time we were on our way to a BBQ with some of his law school friends. Just as we pulled into the parking lot, MK said something that made me laugh and it happened again. I remember going to open the door to get out of the car and just saying "Oh. My. God. It happened again." He just lost it. He knew exactly what that meant. It was the most hilarious thing in the world to him. >:P Thankfully, the last time wasn't too bad so I just slipped my underwear off and tossed them in the trashcan outside of the apartment complex and went about the day like nothing had happened. By the time the second incident occurred, I had no shame with him - but I was still a little mortified that I had shit myself twice in front of him in the span of like 2 years. 
    DH has done that too a couple of times. I think this was before we figured out he's lactose intolerant. It once happened right after we had sex! We had to change the bed sheets and he was soo embarrassed that he didn't want to have sex again for several days.

MY most embarrassing moment was probably the time I peed myself in Grade 5! I don't even remember why I was holding it for soooo long. Suddenly I couldn't any longer and I pissed myself in the library at school. Luckily, my grandma's house wasn't too far away so I was able to go there and change (I had to wear some blue dress that was my mother's). I still can't believe I did that sometimes!!

No need to enter me into the contest :) just here to participate! 
    *** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***
  • Options
    @JlambertJen hopefully they don't know what a We Vibe is!!
  • Options

Yes, share.  I don't think I want to google that at work...  ;)

Ha! Probably not.

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

DX: PCOS

Current treatment: Break from IUIs until after the holidays

-----All Welcome----

~~~January 3T Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolutions~~~

(I don't do resolutions...so I stole T-Rex's)

• Options
    @Rumbera28‌ looks like the top part stimulates outside and the bottom stimulates inside......

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

-----All Welcome----

• Options
    AnnaClaire256AnnaClaire256 member
    edited August 2014
    Oh wait! You mean it's supposed to go WITH your partner?? That does seems snug...I've got more research to do

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

-----All Welcome----

• Options

So DH and I are biking, and we approach a busy intersection with a train going by. We're in front of a bar with about 25 people on the patio, numerous cars stopped for the train, and as we slowed down I forgot to clip out. Me and my bicycle slowly just tilted to one side and crashed to the ground. 

That is a very special experience... especially when you're not able to unclip before you hit the ground with your bike on top of you - stuck there helplessly flopping around. Awesome. 

A couple months ago I was rushing to get from the gym to church (alone, DH was out of town). I threw a blouse on over my fuschia sports bra. It was a blouse I was wearing for the first time and didn't realize there was a zipper up the side (like under the armpit). So I go from church, to WalMart to Sam's Club... with my fushia sports bra on display out of side of my unzipped blouse. 

I have an endless list of embarrassing moments (trips, farts, spills, you name it)... at the top is one that involved an ex BF, a pair of white pants and a surprise CD1. No additional details required. 
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Options
    And now we know...

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

-----All Welcome----

• Options
    We bought a we-vibe years ago... and we still haven't used it lol I don't even know where it is. Probably in my closet with stuff I never unpacked from when we moved last year
  • Options
    @iputketchuponketchup @gsancho @rumbera28 I just have to share 2 sharting stories now, one of which has never been told! :)

Sorry this is probably way beyond TMI...

First, my own...around 5th grade, I must have already been having some Crohn's symptoms but never knew. I was on the bed reading in kind of a crouched position, and had to fart. It felt like something was kind of warm and heavy, but I was thinking, No way that could be poo...so just kept reading. A minute later, felt the same need to fart, and now it was pretty clear that there was a problem. So I waddled down the hall to the bathroom to find my little girl panties were weighed down to bursting with some serious diarrhea. My genius solution? I was too embarrassed to tell my mom, and afraid she'd find it in the garbage, so I tied them in a plastic bag and threw it out my brother's upstairs window, where it landed on top of the side entrance porch roof. Like a week later, it must have blown/fallen off and my mom picked it up. She's like, Do you know what I found...? I just denied it vehemently and she finally let it go. 

Warning also way, way TMI...

The other story which I have never shared is about an ex-boyfriend...We were in the shower together for the first time and as he's washing his butt, his hand and soap come back covered in diarrhea. It just kind of rinses under the shower water and down the drain, and he mumbles something like, "Oops, so sorry" but I just literally pretended not to see it because I wanted him to think I was think awesome girlfriend. :)

And just for good measure, my little sister's story that I share whenever I get the chance...

We were on an overnight train to Beijing and she had the China BSDs (burning sh*ts of death as we coined the term on study abroad), so she was in the train bathroom squatted over the China toilet for a really long time, with people lined up and banging on the door as the train jolts to and fro. She finally gets ready to wipe when some middle-aged Chinese man bangs open the door. She was so shocked that her wiping hand flew up, a blob of poop flew and hit the wall, and a whole hallway of passengers saw her naked butt over the toilet. Everyone was beyond mortified after she cleaned herself up and made her way back to our seats. To this day none of us can remember if she was horrified or laughing when she came back. :)

Sorry for this but as a Crohn's girl, bathroom funnies are just a way to survive!!
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"