May 2014 Moms
Options

Gym nurseries

Pros, cons, tips and tricks?

Ftm and my husband and I work opposite schedules so we haven't used any daycare.. I know the state of Washington has a 4-1 ratio for gym childcare.

Re: Gym nurseries

• Options
    Con....lo can pick up lots of illnesses.
  • Options
    Live in VA. I've used it once. Pro: DD usually just sits there and watches all the older kids run around which she loves. She is in a separate area from them. Pro: they will not feed or change her. I say this is a pro because I don't know them that well and really don't want them changing or feeding her.

Con: I don't trust 100% but I'm right there and it's usually only for an hour. It's also either $2 for 2 hours or $15/month so much cheaper than hirin a babysitter.

I make sure to drop her off with a clean diaper and just fed otherwise they have to come and get moms to change or feed baby.

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good to know about changing and feeding! Thanks!
  • Options
    My gym is small and I can hear them cry while I'm working out but they also will page the parent if there is a problem. My gym also won't change or feed them but I'd also rather they not. My kids have never gotten sick from going to the daycare.

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"