San Diego Babies
Options

Anyone in North County?

Hello! I'm back to this group again after taking a few years off. I have one daughter who is almost 3 1/2, and I'm currently pregnant with my second daughter, due Feb 20th. I have lots of friends with kiddos my first daughter's age, but I don't really know anyone who is currently pregnant with me, and those who have new babies all have boys! I'm hoping to find a couple pregnant buddies nearby that are also having girls. I need the moral support, and future friends for my new kiddo. I'm in Vista - anyone nearby?

Re: Anyone in North County?

• Options
    Yes I'm in Vista too! Pregnant with our first and due April 24, 2014.  I was hoping to find a mommy group or something when baby comes so I'm not home all day.
  • Options
    Im in Vista, my little girl is due Nov 27th
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello, I'm in oceanside and due Jan 1st with our first baby (boy)
    I found a meet up group for North county moms. The first meet up is in Nov. Go to meetup.com and search for New Moms Early 2014
  • Options
    I'm in Vista too, and pregnant with my first, who is also a girl. I'm due March 9th. It would be great to hook up with a group!
  • Options
    I am in San Marcos. I have a 10-month-old daughter and am due to have a baby boy Feb 15. I'm new to the area and would love to connect with some local moms. I will also check the meet up group.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD 10.26.15

Garrett Samuel 1.30.14
    Vanessa Ruby 2.21.13
    Joseph Michael (born into Heaven) 6.17.10
    Rae Patricia 4.14.07

• Options
    I'm in San Marcos/Escondido area and due 3/23 with a girl. As a first time mom to be, I would to meet others :)
  • Options
    I'm in La Costa with a 7.5 month old little girl :)

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• Options
    I'm in La Costa w/a 16wk old.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in la costa! I'm pregnant for the first time and am very new to this whole world. I would love to keep in contact :)
  • Options
    I'm in la costa due late June
  • Options
    I'm in Oceanside, due October! First time mom, also new to the area. Moved from MN in November.
  • Options
    I'm in vista I'm a 2nd time mom ds is almost 2 and I'm due 9/1
  • Options
    Hi! I live in Vista and am TTC and will be a first time mom!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm in Carmel Valley and I have a 4 1/2 month old little girl.
  • Options
    Hey ladies! I'm also in Oceanside and due 11/1! Nice to meet everyone!

BabyName Ticker
    image imageimageimage

• Options
    I'm in San Marcos, closer to the Vista border, due in September.
    Together since: 1/19/09 Married: 3/14/09 Newest addition added: 9/7/14
  • Options
    hello, im in oceanside and im due 8/23!  :)
  • Options
    Hello ladies. First time mom due 7/17 with a baby boy. I'm in the La Costa area and looking for moms to fraternize with.
  • Options
    I'm in Carmel Mountain (near RB) and am a 1st time mom due Dec 14!! Would love to meet other mama's to be!!
  • Options
    Hi I'm brand new to the San Diego area and have very few friends, I'm newly married and just found out we are pregnant! We couldn't be happier. I'm 25, live in Rancho Bernardo and my EDD is December 22. 2014
  • Options
    Hello! I'm in la costa due with my first in Nivember... I'd love to meet other expecting or new moms in the area... Especially working moms to help navigate all the challenges that come with that!
  • Options
    Hi I'm brand new to the San Diego area and have very few friends, I'm newly married and just found out we are pregnant! We couldn't be happier. I'm 25, live in Rancho Bernardo and my EDD is December 22. 2014
  • Options
    Hi girls! We just got married at the end of April, went on our honeymoon 2 weeks after that, and came home learning we have a honeymoon baby!!!♡♡♡♡ Our EDD is 2/4/15 and we live in Cardiff...1st baby for the both of us!!! ♡♡♡ Total new Mommy here :x
  • Options
    Escondido here, and due on Feb 15th! :)  My first, and, other than my partner's best friend, we're the first of our social group to start having kids.  
  • Options
    Is this group still active? I am in San Marcos/ San Elijo Hills with a 21 month old looking to meet some other moms in the area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"